We own (and reside in) this historic building located on a beautiful tree-lined East Village street.
This is a fully renovated and newly furnished large airy studio apartment on the parlour level in a pre-war brick townhouse. This fully furnished apartment features exposed brick walls and high ceilings. Everything you need is provided from linens and towels to high speed Internet. Located in the East Village with Union Square, including the Greenmarket, just steps away so this is close to most subway lines. This location represents the best of New York City from a residential point of view.
* Wireless high-speed Internet
* Double bed with mattress pad and convertible sofabed with mattress pad
* Separate kitchen, fully equipped and newly renovated with brand new appliances
* Dining table
* Newly renovated full bathroom with full-size bathtub/shower
* Fresh bed linens, blankets and towels are included
* Cable TV with HBO
* Alarm clock in the sleeping quarters
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap provided
* New energy-efficient air conditioner
* Great location in the East Village, steps away from Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park, and Union Square
* Close to numerous restaurants, shops, bars and clubs
* Steps away from the Greenmarket in Union Square, Whole Foods Market, and Trader Joe’s
* Convenient to transportation: two blocks from the 6 train and the N/R, three blocks from all Union Square express and local trains (N/R/Q/W/4/5/6/L), and numerous bus lines
All guests are greeted upon arrival to exchange keys and payments, regardless of arrival time. Please let us know what time you plan on arriving to the apartment at least one week before your check-in date.
PARTIES AND GATHERINGS
No parties or large gatherings are permitted.
Keywords: Pre-war Townhouse