Brighton a Penthouse Balcony Apartment in a Central Seafront Location to Sleep 8(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms sleeping 2 - 8 people high standard apartment
--- SPECIAL OFFER --- 3 and 4 day short breaks can be taken out of season at 75%/85% of the weekly rate.
All prices are for up to 6 people. Special price for 4 people only using two bedrooms only.
We are flexible about the Changeover day.
We have an apartment on offer in Metropole Court located on the seventh floor above the renowned Hilton Metropole Hotel (called The Sunset Apartment) which is set on the seafront right in the centre of the City of Brighton and Hove. The apartment is a luxury FIVE Keys/Highly Commended graded penthouse balcony apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms - sleeping from 2 to 8 people. The views of the apartment from the sitting room and bedroom balconies(both in an Easterly and Westerly direction) are outstanding - mainly across the City and towards the sea. In the Metropole Hotel you have a ladies hairdressing salon, two restaurants, an indoor heated swimming pool and a luxury gym. Use of the gym and swimming pool costs £11 per person per day. There are two lifts to the 7th floor. Guests have a car pass provided allowing them to park one car in the car park below the hotel free of charge.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
main office number
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- The main bedroom with minimal clothes hanging space has an East facing balcony and this is the room with a 'Queen' size bed. The second bedroom also faces East and has a standard double bed along with built-in cupboards for clothes. The third bedroom with minimal clothes hanging space has twin beds and is the largest of the three bedrooms. There is a settee and small portable TV in this room thereby turning it into a second sitting room. The main advantage of this bedroom is that it has very good en-suite facilities with a brand newly refurbished fully tiled bathroom with a shower bath plus a basin and wc. The bed settees, for the 7th and 8th person, are in the sitting room....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The wheelchair accessible facility means that as there are lifts to the apartment, there would be no problem reaching the apartment. However, it would not be possible to go up the stairs but on the ground floor of the apartment you have the twin bedroom which doubles up as a sitting room together with an en-suite bathroom. Strictly speaking the apartment does not have 'central heating' but in each room there is an individually controlled electric heater. There are two balconies - one the receives the morning sun and the other the afternoon and evening sun - (The sunsets from this balcony are glorious). There is seating both comfortable and dining for person 7 and 8....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 5 - Dec 16, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 8 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $251.77
- No additional mandatory fees
3 and 4 day short breaks can be taken out of season at 75%/85% of the weekly rate.
The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer or cheque
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The apartment is very conveniently located right on the seafront in the centre of Brighton. Nearby is the Grand Hotel and also the Conference Centre along with the Churchill Square shopping mall and all the other main shops and stores that you would expect to find in a major city. The apartment comes with one free car parking space. There are regular bus services in both directions. Taxis are freely available all over the city. There is, of course, a great range of restaurants within a short walk of the apartment.
Other Activities: Many other leisure activities are available throughout Brighton and Hove.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I have been letting out holiday properties for many years and I am particularly proud to be able to offer The Sunset Apartment for short breaks of 3 Days(out of season) or for longer holidays.
Why the Owner Chose Brighton, The City of Brighton and Hove, UK:
It is so central and convenient for all that Brighton has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Car parking space in the underground garage for one car is included in the rental.
- Primary: +44 1273308779 main office number
- Secondary: +44 1273302516
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sea View from west balcony
New fully tiled shower bath
Sunset from The Sunset Apartment
City view from west balcony
Twin bedroom (sitting area)
Newly refurbished en-suite bathroom
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees