Free 22' Sailboat, Kayaks, Snorkel/Fishing Gear and Sunset Cruise with Cottage
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Paradise by the bay. Quiet, serene, gorgeous sunsets, crystal clear waters. Tropical setting.
Easy and friendly atmosphere and yet very private. For relaxing vacations, honeymoon,
anniversaries and even weddings, our place is so unique and quaint, you'll want to come
back again and again as most guests do. Glass paneled cottages give everyone a good view
of the bay. White sand beachfront. 2 docks to sit by and cast fishing poles. Sail away to
discover islands. Kayak or pedal away along the coastline. Watch the manatees that
frequently visit us right at our docks. Sit down , relax, and watch the beautiful sunset
view right at the Tiki Hut on the bay. Swimming in clear Caribbean water. Sailing the
incredible Key Largo coast. Or watching distant clouds riding a tropical breeze along the
horizon. You're home...at the Key Lime Sailing Club. So get your feet wet! Come inside to
take a look at our accommodations and all we have to offer at Key Lime Sailing Club.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Beautiful Sailfish Cottage is right in front of the bay and has its own tiki hut facing the water with my personal favorite, a tiki shower for 2 containing 4 relaxing shower heads. It's a freestanding cottage which sleeps 2, with a queen size bed view bed, compact refrigerator, range, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and dining utensils, cable TV, air conditioning, towels and linens. We also call this cottage the Honeymoon Suite. Captain's Cottage can sleep 2 adults and 1 to 2 kids. It is a one-bedroom suite with its own Jacuzzi tub and a tiki shower. It has a king size bed, which also faces the water. A full futon bed, compact refrigerator, small range, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, cooking and dining utensils, cable TV, air conditioning, towels and linen. An additional bedroom with 2 single beds (bunk bed style)which can be opened for this cottage making it a 2 bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- For the tranquility of all guest, normal occupancy is 2 adults per unit. If allowed (on a case by case basis) an additional adult will be $15.00 per night. There is never an extra charge for kids under the age of 18. FREE use of the sailboats (for qualified sailors), rowing dory, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, floaters, snorkel/fishing gear, bicycles, as well as awesome sunsets and frequent manatee visits are always free with cottage rental. There is also a free Sunset Cruise for all guests once or twice a week. We have 14 sailboats right now – 22' Catalinas. You can swim and snorkel right off our beach or dock. Plus there are plenty of great sailing adventures to be had like our mangrove jungle cruise (a Key Lime exclusive not on any published maps), snorkel a sunken boat, or find a deserted island beach (charts included) and many other interesting and exciting destinations to explore....moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Boat With Paddles
- Kayak / Canoe
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50
- Tax Rate 12.5%
$500 Deposit, balance due 30 days prior to arrival
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Keys are made for fun! Things to do and local attractions are all within easy reach of the Key Lime Sailing Club. Sailing lessons, dolphin swims, snorkel reef/wreck diving, water skiing, parasailing, golf, gambling, guided eco/mangrove jungle expeditions, oceanside / bayside & Everglades kayaking tours, Everglades Alligator Farm, crewed charter boats sail and fishing, motorcycle rentals, windsurfing/kite sailing, national parks/nature reserves with hiking/ running/jogging/ biking trails, and a must do: Feed wild 120 pound fish with your bare hand (a great photographic opportunity!). And remember use of the sailboats, rowing dory, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, bicycles, floaters, snorkel/fishing gear, as well as awesome sunset cruises and frequent manatee visits are always FREE with your cottage rental. You can swim and snorkel right off our beach or dock. Plus, there is plenty of great sailing and kayaking adventures to be had, like our mangrove jungle cruise.
Key Lime Sailing Club and Cottages
Year Purchased: 1999
About: Paul Keever is an entrepreneur who decided to move from Long Beach, California to the tropical waters of the Florida Keys. Here he started a vacation rental business while raising his 2 kids who were then 4 and 5 years old. He loves all kinds of water activities and adventures specially sailing. Once or twice a week, Paul takes out all of the guests for a sunset cruise on his 47' sailboat around Florida Bay. Paul is still single and currently looking for a lifetime partner!
Why Key Largo, FL, USA:
Paul chose this property because the water is warm and clear, and he thought he was about to retire. He initially purchased a bayside house with 2 extra cottages and 2 sailboats. But as his rental business grew, Paul purchased the surrounding properties as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This is an all-inclusive place where you have tons of activities that you can enjoy without leaving the property. Rent one of our cottages and get to use our sailboats, kayaks, paddle boards, water toys, bicycles, snorkel gear, fishing gear for free. We also take our guests out once or twice a week for an amazing sunset cruise around Florida Bay on our 47' catamaran at no extra cost! As Paul states, 'staying here is like staying at Club Med without the food'.
- Primary: +1 3054513438
Links to more information:
Experience the lovely Key Largo sunsets right on our property...
The Dolphin Cottage...
The Main House living room...
The Manatee Cottage...
KLSC Captain's Cottage outside photo...
This place is great for a romantic getaway...
Go sailing on one of our 22' sailboats...
Enjoy a free sunset cruise, relax, and have fun...
Go on an adventure, experience our Mangrove Jungle Kayaking Tour...
See them up close! Manatees frequently visit us right on our docks...
Lots of free water toys that kids and adults can use...
KLSC Family Sailing Adventures
Key Lime Sailing Club Sailboats
The Jungle Cottage...
The Main House bedroom...
The Sailfish Cottage...
Take a FREE Sunset Cruise on our larger catamaran sailboats...
Take a Learn to Sail course from one of our experienced sailing instructors.
Take a boat charter for the whole family...
Go fishing right on our docks and enjoy the sunset...
Kids will surely have a blast during your stay here...
Free bicycles to use to tour the lovely places of Key Largo and the Florida Keys
Vacation with us and take good memories that will last you a lifetime...
Enter dates to see accurate pricing