Perfect balance between the Alsatian charm and the caracter deco.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Check-in will take place around 14:00 and check-out around 10:00 I could, as far as possible, adapt to other schedules. Thanks for asking me.
- In busy periods (Christmas, Easter, summer, etc.), departures will take place around 9 o'clock.
- Thank you for your understanding.
Javier was the perfect host, even before we arrived! He went out of his way to help us out the night of our arrival, and checked things were going ok during our stay. The apartment was exceptionally decorated; a perfect combination of historical
character, stunning decor, and cosy warmth. Thanks for a lovely stay.
Exceptional. A real jewel in the Colmar crown. Honestly.
Faultless. Perfect central location to Christmas Markets. Designer decor. Simply the friendliest host.
Absolutely perfect place for visiting Colmar!
I can't say enough great things about this apartment. It is beautiful, comfortable, and in a perfect location. Shops are just steps away and Petite Venice is a very short walk. Javier was a perfect host. He kept in constant contact to ensure we were met on arrival, and assisted with parking our car in a private garage. He also provided many restaurant recommendations as well as information for the Tour De France which ran through Colmar during our visit. Colmar is a beautiful town and the experience with our rental made the visit extra special. Thank you Javier for making our vacation so very memorable!!!
Oh really thank you!
I was very happy to receive you and to know that everything was very suitable for you. These days in Alsace will certainly remain a very good memory for you and your family for different and good reasons!
I wish you good things and happiness to you dear Ann.
Très cordialement, Javier
Don't pass up this gem!
Loved staying here! Everything about it was as expected or exceeded expectations!. The location was great...we did not have a car and were able to walk to/from the train station (10 to 15 minute walk). And, the apartment is right in the middle of anything and everything you want to see in Old Town (we teased that everything was a 4 minute walk).
The apartment was cozy and welcoming with high-end finishing touches. An abundance of room for 2 people. And, the bed was extremely comfortable. The little balcony became our own little evening escape.
Javier went above and beyond in helping us identify activities and dinner reservations. We would definitely stay here again!!
I hope everything continues very well for you.
I was happy to meet you and I'm happy to know that these days in Colmar have delighted you so much.
You will always be welcome and thank you to my all for your smile. I wish you good for you and yours!
Sincères salutations, Javier
This place is awesome, both location-wise and amenity-wise. Javier was extremely helpful, and even got us a couple of last minute reservations for dinners. We also got to converse with him in English, Spanish, and French, sometimes all at the same time! ;-) We will definitely be coming back.
It was a real pleasure !
I enjoyed sharing with you (In all languages) !!!
Very nice continuation to you and your family and who knows... maybe to a next !
Un cordial abrazo, Jqvier
- Europa-Park, voted the best leisure park in the world!
- The Alsace Ecomuseum at Ungersheim, in the Haut-Rhin.
(https: // www. ecomusee. alsace / en /)
- The Petit Prince Park, is a theme park inspired by the work of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry and located in France, Alsace, Ungersheim.
(https: // www. parkdupetitprince.com)
- The Cité de l'Automobile - National Museum - Schlumpf Collection in Mulhouse, Alsace, is home to the largest collection of cars in the world.
(https: // www. citedelautomobile.com)
- The Baths of Bad Krozingen - Vita Classica - have gradually been transformed into a vast spa complex combining refinement and functionality.
(https: // www. bad-krozingen. info / en / Vita-Classica)
- english, french, spanish, italian