F2 heart tourist resort seaside. T. well exposed, magnificent sea view
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:24
Max guests:5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Canet en Roussillon has a wonderful natural beach of fine golden sand, about 135 m. wide, very gently sloping for nearly 100 m. There is room for everyone, and you can play ball, on the beach or in the water.
There is the market at the bottom of the residence, which extends to the seafront promenade, almost 1 km. in summer, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Every summer evening, there is also a night market, along the seaside promenade.
There are many free musical entertainment, games, demonstrations of lamparo fishing at night, which end with a "sardinade" for a small participation (one day per week), or you can still participate in a fishing party at the net on the beach (free).
Canet is located in the middle of the sandy coast, called the coast radieuse, it is interesting to visit this coast, and oysters oysters oysters in Leucate (22 km) for example. But above all, do not forget to visit the rocky coast called the Vermeille coast and to visit Collioure: this jewel of France, well preserved, its old streets where many painters have their studio, and admire its famous bell tower, which is reflected in the water, painted by so many great painters: Matisse, Derain, Picasso, Braque, Chagall ...
- You can also practice canoeing, rafting, canyoning, and swim outside (even in winter), in hot sulfur baths, at the foot of the mountain.
To see also:
- The wine cellars from Byrrh to Thuir, where you can see the largest oak lightning in the world,
- Villefranche de Conflent city encircled in a fortress strengthened by Vauban -sorte of small Carcassonne-, and beside the caves of Canalettes,
- Religious Romanesque Art,
- Take the little yellow train, a kind of wreck that climbs the mountain and goes to the highest station in Europe of a public railway line.
- Visit the museum of the oldest European discovered: the man of Tautavel (470 000 years), and not far, the Cathar castles.
- Follow the wine route and taste in very many cellars, wines too little known but often excellent.
There are so many beautiful things to see and for all tastes, that it is not possible to quote them all! But if you wish, the owner, who is from the region, can advise you to make you know beautiful walks.