This friendly apartment is located on the mezzanine floor of a typical Brussels mansion of the late 19th century. Very spacious and fully renovated, this 65m² apartment with patio, located in the heart of Saint-Gilles, one of the most dynamic places for people who love life, different cultures, eating out, or walk the two nearby parks.
- 65m² + Patio Area
- Large living space for including a dining table, library and a sofa double bed (140 / 200cm); also a small office area if you need to work; two umbrellas are available if needed
- Fully equipped kitchen for four with stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine, tea and coffee facilities and all necessary cooking utensils
- A large bedroom with double bed (180x200) overlooking the terrace, including a TV screen 46 '' with over forty international channels, alarm clock and reading lamps; sheets are provided
- Beautiful modern bathroom including a sink, shower, toilet; bath towels are provided, hair dryer is also available
- Laundry room with a washing machine, ironing board and iron, as well as a clothes horse
- WIFI in all the accommodation for your Internet access
- BLUETOOTH MARSHALL speaker for listening to your favorite music
- Cot available on request
- Fire alarm for your safety
Access for passengers
Guests have access to the entirety of the apartment and its contents as well as a terrace of exclusive and completely private way.
Trade with travelers
I am available any time of the stay if necessary. On arrival, I will make available information on events taking place in the city.
The location is ideal ... Between the Place du Chatelain and the Parvis de Saint Gilles close to the town hall with its Monday market and 15 minutes from downtown.
Saint-Gilles has become one of the most fashionable districts of Brussels. Many young artists have their residence. A wide choice of bars and restaurants, upscale or typical Brussels, is available to you. The streets are stained different nationalities: French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian. There is a market almost every day of the week, where you can find fresh food and good food. Very Brussels district, "Marolles", with its very famous flea market and antique shops, is located not far from home (15 minutes walk). The city center, with more conventional tourist attractions, is 10 minutes by bus or tram.
The commercial areas of the Avenue Louise and Avenue of the Golden Fleece, with their elegant shops are within 15 minutes walk.
The apartment is located near the Gare du Midi, which arrive and from buses and international trains. Some connections, traveling and from several airports are also available. The apartment is 4 bus stops from the Gare du Midi (15 minutes).
Horta Metro Station (lines 3 and 4), stops for trams and buses (lines 48, 51, 81 and 97) and a bike rental station VILLO! in the immediate vicinity.
Make yourself at home and enjoy the city.