Etoile - Charming Loft - it's Location is Superb - Safe Area(58 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
* Right Bank - This apartment is located on Avenue de Friedland at two minutes from Champs Elysees. The proverbial 'most beautiful avenue in the world' is at the Heart of a glamorous revival as Laduree, Louis Vuitton, Virgin, and Sephora have arrived, (Cartier very soon) as well as hip dinning destinations such as Man Ray, Kurova, Tanjia, Spoon, and Nobu.
* At two minutes by foot you have the choice by subway line #1 to the Louvre, Beaubourg, Place des Vosges, and by line #2 to Montmartre or the Effeil Tower; The RER A will take you to the Opera and Galeries Lafayettes. There is a direct bus line to CDG airport as well as seven bus lines serving all of Paris. If you need to park your car, there is a public car park just downstairs.
What could be better to visit Paris?
* This romantic duplex/loft is located on the top floor (elevator+1 flight) of a beautifull 19 th century building, looking out on to a large and lovely courtyard. it's very quiet and protected from the street noise, safe, with a double digicode, and very central. The flat is 50 square meters (540 square feet), and as just been beautifully renovated. it is tastefully designed with modern furniture, real wood floor, a fireplace, and designer lamps creation by the owner/designer.
* The appartment is distributed over two levels. The ground floor consists of a kitchen with a table for six , a full bathroom, a separate toilet, and a living room; There is plently of light with three windows. On the top floor there are two separate bedrooms, each with a window. From the bedroom #2 you have acess to another small bedroom , perfect for a child. See the pictures
* At two minutes by foot you will find majore banks, a post office, restaurants, cinemas, and some of the best chocolates in Paris at Stoeckel
* The three star restaurant Taillevent is around the corner and the wonderfull outdoor food marquet rue Poncelet is a ten minute walk away.
* A free use of a computer with a speed web access in the flat.
To receive more detailed pictures and a floor plan, please e-mail us at the address below.
Ginni ring. CA, USA
The de Friedland flat is a charming, modern, spacious and comfortable home away
from home. It's location is superb! The owner was friendly, gracious and cooperative.
I recommend this accomodation to anyone who wants a truly Parisian experience right in the heart of the city.
Linda Akins. IL, USA
Staying in your lovely flat in Paris made my trip to your city a remarkable adventure. It is the perfect alternative to a hotel and helped me feel like I was a true resident of my favorite international city. Your attention to detail, the lovely decor, the cleanliness, and the spacious rooms made my time there so comfortable.
Petra Bosland. HOLLAND
Just a note to say how a great time we've had at your appartment. For us it was the perfect house. Central, safe, inspiring, beautifully decorated and with a special bedroom for our son Mick ( who plays the whole time metro with his train now)
Thad Stalcup. GA, USA
I would like to say that we had a wonderful time in Paris, and we really enjoyed our stay at your apartment.
We can not say enough about the apartment. We really feel that for the price we got a great deal. Great location, great decor, and with views of the Eiffel Tower and the Arch deTriumphe from the roof. What more could you want? Thanks again for being so easy to work with. We look forward to staying with you next time we are in Paris.
Faraliza Lee. HONK KONG
Just like to say how much my kids, my husband and I enjoyed staying at your loft. I hope we left it in good condition.
Thank you. I must say I appreciated very much on how you made a special effort to provide your rentees with those instruction guides.
Jennifer garland Ross. USA
We had a really great time and the apartment was perfect.
Thanks soo much for your assistance and I look forward to returning to Paris and staying in your apartment again.
I will defeintely refer you to my friends when they go to visit Paris.
Thank you again.
Tom Sutton. AUSTRALIA
Your place is comfortable, extremely clean and well-equipped, and cozy.
We loved the location, which was both easily accessible to the Champs-Elysees and the Metro, and very quiet at night to allow for sleep. Your chart of all the local shops was extremely useful. Thanks for your attention to all the logistical details, and your kindness during our stay.
We will not hesitate to recommend your apartment to others visiting the City of Light! Sincerely.
Vicki Paradice. USA
Just a quick note to say thanks for your hospitality while we enjoyed your flat.
It was so great to have a real 'home' base so close to everything. The Paris Metro is really easy to use and we found all of the people very friendly.
It is very comfortable and we will certainly contact you when we come to Paris again.
Keywords: Duplex Loft Apartment
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2002
- On floor 5
- 55 m²
- Elevator : Until floor 3 and 2 more easy flight until 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Queen size Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) Free option if you will need
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 7 - Feb 28
5 night min stay
Nov 15 - Dec 18
5 night min stay
Dec 19 - Jan 6
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1985
About the owner: I will be delighted you will be staying in my flat, av de Friedland. I am sure you will be enjoy by this flat and its location. I rent it since 8 years now and I remodel every parts. It’s my own flat and I lived in during 10 years, but I have a family now, with 2 children and it’s a little to small for all over the year. When I have free renter time, we like with my family to spend a week-end inside, my children love this place and I can verify that everything is well working. My other job is lighting product designer, and I have my own small company. I live in Paris, and this is why I will always meet you at your arrival and at your departure. My passion is travelling far away in Usa, China, Japan, Russia, India, Burma, Madagascar, etc…
Why the Owner Chose Faubourg-du-Roule, Paris, France:
a flat near Champs elysée is an unique adress. You are sure to find there a lot of bar , restaurant, shopping, cinema open until late and the week end also that is not usual in paris. just at the corner, 4 subway lines.it's Direct to Eiffeil Tower, Opéra, Montmartre, Louvres, Place des Vosges, Iles Saint-louis, etc...
- Primary: +33 142728395
Living room and staircase to upstairs
Bedroom #2 with it large sky window, and bedroom # 3 in the background
Bathroom with hairdryer and 110V razor plug
Bathroom with window
Av de Friedland on left, Av des Champs Elysée on right
The prestigious Av des Champs Elysee at 2 minutes from the flat
Outside from the living room.
iMac in the flat with a printer
From bedroom #2.
all you need for breakfast
Bathroom with towels
Plan floor 1 and floor 2
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.