Beautiful summer house located in the area of Vlastos, on the gulf between Attica and Euvia Island. At only 35 min from Athens, it is a beautiful escape all year around. If you are looking for a vacation to combine all the beauties of Greek living this is just the prefect combination.
The summer house is located in the coastal area of Vlastos, a short and pleasant 35 min drive from Athens. It sits between the busy seaside town of Oropos and the small fishing village of Agoii Apostoloi, both at a 5 min coastal drive either way.
The recently but traditionally built summer house features 2 bedrooms, one double & one twin, a large lounge, a toilet/bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Its biggest assets are the large veranda overlooking Euvia island, with a really comfortable sitting area, dining table and barbecue. Right below the elevated terrace there is a small vegetable patch where you can find anything necessary for your own home made Greek salad!
Being the last house right next to the beautiful green forest, it combines amazing views of the sunrise and sunset behind the island with the relaxing breeze and sounds of the forest. At very close proximity you can drive to a variety of beaches, depending on your mood on the day, choosing between busy, serviced sunbathing or a quiet and peaceful beach.
Its location offers the option of a quiet relaxing retreat for all the family, a fun-packed water sports adventure, a night life filled escape, or a combination of all three. Check out our Local Info page.
• Stunning views of the sea and Euvia, the 2nd biggest Greek island
• Close proximity to a number of different beaches, from 3'-15' drive
• Last house right next to the beautiful green forest
• 35' drive from capital city Athens, ideal for a daily trip to the famous Parthenon and the other historical monuments and the non-stop night life
• A choice of a local town and a pretty fishing village with a choice of traditional tavernas and cafes on the beach, both at just 4km away
• Ferry across to Euvia every 20' to visit seaside Eretria or busy capital Chalkida
• A perfectly balanced combination of traditional and easy-going Greek living with a home grown garden and close proximity to all modern amenities
The traditional weekend home is at 45' drive from Athens airport so a car would be required.
Beautiful combination of relaxing sea views with close proximity to a range of beaches.
Last house right next to a beautiful green forest perfect for nice walks in the nature.
The local town & fishing village offer a great choice of traditional tavernas where you can have fresh fish & ouzo (optional!) while watching the sunset.
Availability throughout the year. Please email/call any time & we will get back to you asap.
Live in Greece like a Greek & make the most of everything it has to offer!