'Pluto's Pad' - Spacious Villa with Large Pool on Disney's Doorstep.(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), 2 and a half bathrooms, sleeps 8.
Minimum booking: 5 nights. Check in after 4pm local time. Check out 10am local time.
Orlando - From Mickey and Pluto to Outer Space!: Orlando - Walt Disney was the first to recognise its potential when he bought a swathe of swampland and turned it into Disneyworld. He followed this up with the creation of a family of other theme parks including, of course, the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. Following close on Walt's heels came the creators of the other famous theme parks including Sea World, Universal Studios, Discovery Cove and so many more.
So everybody knows that Orlando is the undisputed world champion in the theme park stakes, which is great, but it has so much else to offer. Orlando is almost mid-way between two beautiful coastlines, both reachable in less than an hour. To the west the long white-sand beaches and warm waters of the Gulf Coast(plus another excellent theme park Busche Gardens and the interesting city of Tampa) and to the east lies the beach resorts of the Atlantic Ocean and Cape Canaveral home of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) - another fascinating day out.
Housekeeping Notes: A local manager is contactable throughout the duration of your stay.
Other management services that you may come across during your stay are the pool man, the gardener and the guy who keeps tropical bugs at bay. Florida has a sub-tropical climate and as such is a haven for little bugs that would like to get into the fabric of the building. They are prevented by the termite man who pays regular visits to the external area. Your privacy will not be compromised.
Reward Scheme: We are happy to offer you rewards for repeat bookings. A number of our guests come back many times to enjoy our villa. A testimony to the wonderful times they have! We reward our repeat visitors with discounts on future bookings. The first repeat booking gains a 10% discount the second repeat a further 5%. We also reward guests who refer us to their friends and family with a 5% discount on their own next booking.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- This villa sleeps 8 plus an infant in cot provided (upon request). The master bedroom suite has a queen size bed and suite. There is an ensuite bathroom to this room with a separate shower and bath and double vanity sink. To complete the master suite there are walk-in wardrobes with ample storage space. The cot (in fold-down storage mode) can be found in this wardrobe along with it's linen. There is spare bed linen in the wardrobes of each bedroom. The other three bedrooms accommodation are made up as follows. There is a double room with queen-size bed and two other double bed sized rooms each with two twin beds. Each room has ample wardrobe and storage space. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- One bathroom is en-suite to the master suite and the other one services the remainder of the bedrooms. The en-suite bathroom has a large and separate shower cubicle, bath, toilet and double sinks. All towels are provided. Some will already be in the bathroom as guests arrive and the remainder are stored in the cupboard off of the hall/family room. A hairdryer is available in the vanity unit under the twin sinks. The other bathroom has an integrated bath/shower, toilet and sink over a vanity unit. It is positioned adjacent to the other three bedrooms. All towels are provided for this bathroom too. Some will be found in the bathroom and the reminder in the cupboard in the upstairs hall. A hairdryer is available in the vanity unit under the sink....moreless
- Enter the villa into the huge living area with high-vaulted ceilings, the large open plan living area has two dining and two living areas, around an open plan kitchen, equipped with everything you could possibly need. Relax in the family lounge overlooking the swimming pool and watch the large multi-channel cable TV or lounge in the second living area and listen to your favorite music. The spacious master suite is located downstairs and looks out onto the pool. It is beautifully decorated with lots of storage space and a multi-channel TV set and video. Children will adore the Disney themed bedroom, All of their favorite characters are there including Mickey, Pluto and Winnie the Pooh. Other child facilities include a PLAYSTATION 2, highchair (upon request), cot (upon request)and bedding as standard. A toddler bed may be available on request. Finally the large games room (with fuse ball, pool and table tennis tables) is there to be enjoyed by all. ...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 12 - Apr 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 9 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 10 - Dec 19, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 10, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $249.81
- No additional mandatory fees
Please note that only the people named on the booking form are allowed to stay at the villa to the maximum of 8 including infants.
Local telephone calls are free of charge from the villa, national and overseas calls can be made by using a pre-paid phone card. These can be purchased from many outlets including Walmart.
Stays outside of the structure will be charged by day at a pro-rata weekly rate. Stays of less than 5 nights will incur a cleaning surcharge of £50/$80. A deposit of £200/$280 per week is required to secure booking dates. Full rental balance (total rental fee quoted less booking deposit) is payable 10 weeks before departure to Florida. Check-in time is after 4:pm. Check-out time is by 11:00 am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The villa, situated in Lindfields, is just 3.3 miles away from Disney World main gate and is well positioned for all of the parks and attractions of the Orlando area has to offer. Situated just off of the 192 highway in Kissimmee, this villa is easily accessible from Orlando International, Sanford and Tampa airports. Despite its close proximity to the theme parks the villa is situated in quiet surroundings with mature landscaping. It is truly a relaxing area to take a holiday. A Publix supermarket is just over a mile away, a new Walmart just 2 miles away and there is a glittering array of shops, restaurants and entertainments on the 192 highway in close proximity. The villa is convenient to all the major shopping areas (including 24 hour openings), pharmacies and medical clinics. Lindfields is a well established community that continues to mature like a fine wine, over time. Close to Disney but just far enough to keep it's warm and enchanting welcome. Come and see for yourself!
Other Activities: Theme Park Visiting, Kayaking, Nature Walks, Helicopter Rides, Airboat Rides
The VIlla - Front Elevation
Spacious family room with patio door to large pool
View of dining room - Lindfields
Fully equipted kitchen - Pluto's Pad
Disney themed room - Lindfields
Gamesroom Pluto's Pad
View of bedroom - Lindfields
Large private pool and deck
View of bedroom Pluto's Pad
Second Living Room with cathedral ceiling
Master bedroom with queensize bed and ensuite
View of family room - Lindfields
Family room - Pluto's Pad
View of kitchen - Lindfields
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.