Absolutely Fabulous Waterfront Condo with Private Beach in Provincetown!(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath. Ideal for 2-3 people. Spectacular Deck Overlooking the Bay
Beach Bums Smile: This condo has everything to delight a Simple Beach Bum! Sip a cocktail on the deck, go swimming in the Bay or one of the great local beaches, or go kayaking. Explore the harbour and ocean in the best way possible. Always wear a life jacket and be safe!!!
Biking & Walking: Provincetown is filled with wonderful walks and bike trails. Please always wear a helmet and be cautious on commercial streets. You must have eyes in the back of your head and on the sides too! Bike rentals are available within walking distance of condo.
Al Fresco Dining: Nothing beats dining on your own deck, under the red umbrella, while staring at the ocean – it’s so relaxing! You can cook or get a takeout, then just sit back or lounge and enjoy the view.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
- This unique condo personifies the charm of old P'town. The bedrooms are small, but very comfortable for sleeping with 1 double bed in each. They are located in the back of the apartment. The fully equipped galley kitchen with appliances is easy to use and the living room and deck have views to die for! Please relax, enjoy and come back for more each year!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- LARGE LIGHT BATHROOM WITH SHOWER AND TOILET. LIGHT AND AIRY!
- This is a charming beachfront cottage that is in the historic district of Provincetown. The location is magnificent and the views are spectacular. It is located in the heart of town. Once you have arrived, unloaded, and parked your car, you will probably not need the car again. You can walk or bike to anywhere in town. Enjoy all the gorgeous beaches and the National seashore. Bike and kayak rentals are easily located within walking distance of the condo. The kitchen is fully functional. Eating al fresco on the deck is a delight from breakfast to a romantic dinner at night. All restaurants are within easy walking distance, along with the health food store! OUTDOOR GRILLING IS NOT PERMITTED DUE TO FIRE HAZARD! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR OWN GRILL FOR USE ON BEACH ONLY. You will never need to worry about drinking and driving, as the clubs are all located within walking distance, too!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Monument View:
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Sep 23, 2017
6 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 30 - Oct 21, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- KEY DEPOSIT - 2 SETS $50
- Cleaning $200
FULL PAYMENT WITH $500 SECURITY DEPOSIT AND $100 KEY DEPOSIT is required at time of reservation to HOLD RESERVATION and is refundable up to 1 month before rental date. If reservation canceled then $200 will be deducted for administrative costs. The deposit is non-refundable after this time and .The $500 security deposit WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 10 DAYSOF DEPARTURE CONTINGENT UPON SATISFACTORY INSPECTION at DEPARTURE. If these conditions are not met then RENTER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY INTO UNIT ON FIRST DAY OF RENTAL AND WILL FORFEIT DEPOSIT ON DEPARTURE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. ENJOY YOUR STAY AND THANKS!
WE ARE HAPPY TO NEGOTIATE RATES FOR LONGER STAYS OF 2-4 WEEKS
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Historic Provincetown is at the tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Enjoy the beach, seafood and diversity of this charming New England coastal resort!
The coastal artists’ colony of Provincetown is located on, the tip of Cape Cod Massachusetts. Surrounded by sand dunes and a natural harbor the historic fishing village of Provincetown has transformed over the years to include National Seashore Beaches, and a main street lined with galleries, shops, restaurants, night clubs and live theater all within walking distance of our location. In the fall Provincetown hosts the Provincetown International Film Festival, and the neighboring town of Wellfleet host the Wellfleet Oyster Festival which is known for the best oysters in the world. Come and find out for yourself what a special place the tip of Cape Cod is.
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: I am a well travelled Bostonian with Indian roots and London, African and American-Indian threads woven through the fabric of my Being, here! I was introduced to Provincetown in 1986 as a veritable wide eyed ingenue. To be in a place where I could really express myself and BE MYSELF was one of the most wondrous events in my life! I have shared this home, with GREAT JOY, with so many of my dearest and special friends and also with many people through Homeaway over the years! WE ARE FAMIILY!
Why the Owner Chose Provincetown, MA, USA:
It's a fun and delicious story but suffice it to say that I was in the Right place at the Right time et voilá, as we say in Greek - haha I feel blessed every time I sit and breathe on the deck, the Carnivals, July4th, Labour Day, Halloween and even Thanksgiving and New Year!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
To wake up and see the water everyday, to roll out of be and get tea, coffee, a bite to eat and enjoy the view, the breezes, the Ambience yes..... The joy my wonderful special Beach Shack has given me and all those I have shared it with is beyond words!! Enjoy this piece about P'rown: The coastal artists’ colony of Provincetown is located on, the tip of Cape Cod Massachusetts. Surrounded by sand dunes and a natural harbor the historic fishing village of Provincetown has transformed over the years to include National Seashore Beaches, and a main street lined with galleries, shops, restaurants, night clubs and live theater all within walking distance of our location. In the fall Provincetown hosts the Provincetown International Film Festival, and the neighboring town of Wellfleet host the Wellfleet Oyster Festival which is known for the best oysters in the world. Come and find out for yourself what a special place the tip of Cape Cod is.
- Primary: +1 6172370232 My Google #
- Secondary: +1 5082548521 Rob Kluin's contact info for maintenance issues
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the life!
Kayaking on a fine day is the real deal! MUST WEAR LIFE JACKET BY LAW
View from MacMillan Wharf
Commercial Street view from path to condo...
2 Bedroom configuration
Renovated Bathroom with big mirror!
Back front door!
Romance is only a bottle away!
Sunrise from the deck!
Beach view, upper deck, lime umbrella!
Strawberry Moon from deck!
Enjoy a drink on the deck!
work and play!
The Library at junction of Center and Commercial Streets - Just 2 mins away!
looking down towards deck!
Lime Umbrella Summer 2010
Picture postcard perfect!
The P'town Ferry! 90 mins to paradise from Boston Long Wharf, by Marriot Hotel
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.