About Ted Ramazini
I've enjoyed the beauty and recreation Pike Lake has to offer for most of my life! In 1997 I moved here and recently, last summer, my girlfriend and I purchased 3400 Lake Dr. location. We live close so we are able to assist anyone renting the house if needed or simply have a question about the area. We enjoy outdoor activities all year long and are fortunate to be able to share our love for the lake life. Fishing, swimming, boating, hiking, and kayaking are some of our favorites! The previous owners of this home had a long list of 5 star reviews and we intend on maintaining that rating. Please feel free to reach out to myself if you have questions or if we can help assist you with confirming your reservations! Thank you for your interest!
Ted Ramazini purchased this House in 2018
Why Ted Ramazini chose Hartford
Conveniently, I own a home across the street and we share the pier. Its been quite useful to our renters if any assistance is needed. From time to time we are able to use the lake house when it's not being rented a well.
What makes this House unique
The home is very open with beautiful views of the lake from almost every room of the house. It is comfortable and spacious with large bedrooms and a nice space for entertaining. The fact that it has its own sandy beach is a wonderful benefit that very few homes have out here!
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
$12 per day
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Location was perfect, lake was amazing, house is great. Would definitely recommend and come back.
Our family had a great time, the house was very clean and ready to go for us. Ted was great to work with and providing us with the opportunity to have fun with the gang. There is a ton of stuff to keep everyone engaged from hiking, boating, swimming and fishing. If you have the need to go to suburbia Hartford has a lot to offer as well.
Thanks again Ted!
Great Family Lake Getaway
Property was exactly as it appears in the pictures. Location is very close to the boat launch. We had 5 adults and 2 children and there was more than enough space for sleeping and dining. The large dining room table is great for family meals. There is a brand new combination gas/charcoal/smoker grill that is high end. The outdoor furniture looks fairly new as well. The walk in beach is a bonus when it comes to tending to the boat. We will definitely be back.
Weekend Get Together
I got together with some friends at this place for a weekend and we were all very happy with the accommodations. The place was really nice, and Ted was very receptive. We would definitely stay again.
Visiting Family in 2019
This is my first review for VRBO – and my first experience staying somewhere other than a hotel. My opinions may be shaped by my lack of prior experiences.
Overall, we had a good stay in Hartford and were happy we decided to rent a home instead of multiple hotel rooms. I hope all those reading this review understand that it’s a good review. I’m going to list many negatives to help the owners improve their service and ensure other renters understand what they’re purchasing but we had a great time and I recommend staying at this property. Here’s the good and the not as good from our point of view:
• Great location and wonderful lakeside experience. We had many nice evenings outside with friends and family around the firepit. Cool lake breeze made even the hottest days of our visit nice. Coffee outside in the morning looking at the lake started each day on the right note.
• All advertised house amenities were in working order.
o We debated having one full bath (single shower) for 6 adults but water heater kept up with usage and we had no problems.
o Good wi-fi service for those of us that had “working vacations.”
• Plenty of seating both indoor and out.
• Close to marina for boat rental
Not as good:
• An early June visit to Wisconsin is still too cold to swim but if we wanted to get in the water we would’ve been disappointed in the “beach.” Photo must be from when new sand was dumped to form the beach. Currently, many weeds and erosion has limited the size of the “beach.”
• I believe we were probably the first visitors of the season. House was clean but there were cobwebs in some of the corners and outdoor furniture wasn’t clean at all. House needs a good exterior power-washing.
• Beds are serviceable but mattresses are definitely not new. I’m sure it’s possible to sleep the 8 people advertised but it’s tough if you have 8 adults. Seems ideal for a mix of adults and kids.
• Plenty of towels provided but they were well worn. New towels would be a great enhancement for the next round of renters.
• Master bedroom faces East. I’m an early riser and didn’t mind but heavier drapes may be nice for those that wish to sleep later.