3 Bdr 2 Bath secluded peaceful mountain house located near Penn State
2 single cots available in basement area Beds will be made with fresh linens, blankets, and bedspreads between every guest. There is a linen change available and extra blankets in the closet.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must have adult supervision at all timesChildren must have adult supervision at all times
No pets - Hardwood floors that scratch with pet clawsHardwood floors that scratch with pet claws
No events - Hosting parties or events is not permitted. Hosting parties or events is not permitted.
No smoking - No smoking except outside away from the home. No smoking except outside away from the home.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Wifi service can be spotty, and therefore unreliable for those who need excellent service. Our area is extremely rural with poor service.
- 4-wheel drive vehicle required for cold icy weather to access the property. The lane is very steep gravel.
- TV service is not provided. There is a TV with a DVD/BluRay player to enjoy videos and we have a selection provided at the house.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Amy & Jeffery HartmanAsk a question