Right on the water with great views. Come for fish tourneys or hunting season.
Master has linen setup for the futon if needed and there are 2 queen double-high inflatable beds in the downstairs office with linens and pillows. One bed can be set up in the office and one in the downstairs family room.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No petsNo pets
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- #1 RULE is HAVE FUN! We provide almost everything you need, plan to relax with a killer view of the lake and ENJOY the water. Read what we provide!
- No pets policy. We love animals, but chose for the respect of all guests. If pets are brought we will ask you to leave and not refund the deposit.
- Wet wipes CANNOT be flushed down the toilet because they are not compatible with the septic system.
Hosted by Trey AdamsAsk a question
About Trey Adams
My mother owns the property and can only be there part time each month because of mobility concerns, but she, and we, want to continue having this part of our life for years to come. She spent most of her days working around the yard and hillsides with her flowers and plants. Myself, I travel almost weekly so when setting this up the goal was to make this as easy as possible for our guests based on all my time in and out of hotels. We have included a good deal of amenities that we use while there and complimentary for our guests with additional options available so you can relax as much as possible during your stay. We want to help you make your vacation as carefree as you want to make it so let me what your looking for and we will help. Regards, Trey
Trey Adams purchased this house in 1989
Why Trey Adams chose Goreville
Our goal is let you share in the enjoyment that has been part of our family for over 30 years. We want to keep the fun going and hope that the special memories you create here will allow us to keep it in the family for years to come.
What makes this house unique
There is nothing better than a morning cup of coffee or Bloody Mary while sitting on the deck listening to the birds and spacing out at the lake and then ending the day looking at the water by moonlight. Having the house in the middle of 4 lots covered in massive oak trees provides solitude in this quiet cove right off the ski area. A ladder is on the dock for easy access in and out of the water for the floats and tubes we provide along with a 2 person inflatable kayak and a child size kayak for your use. Our goal is to keep adding amenities for our guests after each stay based on your requests and feedback. The dock has an extra slip for your boat with plenty of space on the sides of the dock for more boats to tie up to while here.