Set foot into our exceptional 2000 square foot, three bedroom townhome! Vaulted ceilings and large windows provide an unobstructed view of the mountain. Your own private hot-tub, large kitchen and a spacious living area provide for the perfect place to relax after a day on the mountain. The high level of finish, in-floor radiant heat and a two car garage add to the feeling of luxury in the mountains.
Look out the windows across the bike path and the Snake River open space to see the mountain at its best.
Just a short walk (120 steps) across the parking lot brings you to Keystone's River Run Village: lots of great shopping, restaurants and the gondola.
Sleeping Accommodations: Our townhome will comfortably sleep 8
* A NEW king size bed in the Master Bedroom
* A queen size bed in Bedroom #2 downstairs
* Two sets of twin bunk beds with a trundle in Bedroom #3 (sleeps 5)
* Additional Blankets, Pillows, Luxury Queen Sized Air Mattress and a Pack-n-Play are on-site as well.
* Spacious, modern Kitchen with Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher and all the other expected appliances
* Well appointed living area, with gas fireplace, large screen TV, surround sound home theater, Cable TV and Broadband Internet Access
* Three and a half bathrooms
* Deck facing the open space and mountains with a gas Weber grill
* Large upstairs master bedroom with dresser, TV, master bathroom with sunken tub, shower and dual sinks
* Six Person Private Hot Tub downstairs
* Two downstairs bedrooms, each with own bathroom, large closets and dressers
* Two car garage
* Full size laundry room (washer and dryer)
* In-floor radiant heat for toasty feet on a cold winter morning