Beautifully designed home on Harbor Town golf course, enclosed pool and spa, gas grill, deck
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Mandatory cost: parking based on consumption
Perfect for families but needs some repairs
Pros: Beautiful home. Perfect layout for multiple families. Everyone I dealt with at the rental company was pleasant and professional and fast to respond to the many issues we had.
Cons: Not a well maintained home; upkeep left a lot to be desired. Here is a list of all the issues.
1. The upstairs "kids" room was warm for our stay and the unit finally broke on night 3. Room was 90 degrees at 9pm. Had husbands sleeping on couches because kids were squeezed in with mom's. We turned it off a but kept blowing out hot air.
2. The stove had issues. Only a couple burners work regularly. Some work when you let the starter go for a while but then you get a big woosh of gas and flame coming out. It's been scary every. single. time we've turned it on.
3. One of the blenders didn't work and the other left shards of plastic in a pitcher of drinks. Wasted a ton of run and pina colada mix figuring that out. So sad.
4. There is a receiver and speakers throughout the house. However the receiver is broken. 2 of the husbands were CTOs, including mine. We have the same type of system at home that he set up and he tried to get it to work. But it just cycles through the options and then shuts itself off.
5. There is a light switch that shocked my husband and when he touched it was HOT to the touch. We worried about a short and a fire cheating so we chose to leave it off. It was not fun to have part of the overhead lights off in the main area. When the guy was out here to replace the lightbulbs in the kitchen, we mentioned it to him and he took care of it.
6. When we arrived they had just cleaned the couches an hour before check in. Great in theory however they were soaked and no one was able to sit and relax in the livingroom.
1/4th of our trip we couldn't use the living room and another 1/4 of our trip we couldn't use the kids room.
This is just not the quality we expected for the caliber of home and the price we paid.