Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6 (6 adults)
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Really loved this condo. Enjoyed sitting on the patio listening to the waves, while enjoying a cup of coffee or a cocktail. Beautiful views from sunrises to wildlife. Conveniently located to Coligny shopping plaza, and grocery stores. Really had a wonderful time. Would recommend.
We Loved this beautiful place...
We just returned for our trip to Hilton Head. This condo was stunning in its decor! The location was perfect. We liked that it was just a small walk from Coligny. My only compliant is the shower doors need a really good cleaning. Other than that, the place was spotless.
The View is spectacular.
Exactly as described with a great view! The whole process from booking to checkout was easy and painless.
The view from this room was beautiful! The place was kept neat and clean.
Nice condo & location
1. Proximity to the beach<br />
2. The pool has a large wading area, which is nice for kids. <br />
3. The kitchen is pretty well stocked. <br />
4. The view is beautiful.<br />
5. It’s walking distance to Coligny, which has mostly novelty shops & some good restaurants. There was a cute splashpad too. <br />
6. The condo was clean when we arrived. <br />
7. The garbage chute was very convenient!<br />
8. It’s a 4th story unit so the elevator was a must (but it’s quite small & the AC wasn’t working in it). <br />
Dislikes: <br />
1. I wish the pool had a slide, especially since the pool doesn’t allow inflatables (other than wearable safety floaties for toddlers)! There’s also no lifeguard. <br />
2. The washer & dryer work well, but are very loud. <br />
3. The patio would have been very enjoyable except the neighbors smoke like chimneys morning, afternoon & night. We definitely didn’t appreciate that, but of course the condo owners have no control over that. <br />
4. We had to pick up a package at a separate building before we could go to the condo (because we had to pick up parking passes). I wish those would have just been ready in the unit for us. <br />
It was a nice relaxing stay, the condo could just use some minor upgrades. <br />