My Little Home in Paris(118 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Office, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
BIENVENUE CHEZ VOUS! (WELCOME HOME!)
We are the proud and happy owners of My Little Home in Paris and we manage it ourselves:
We welcome you, show you around your apartment and neighborhood, we clean the flat ourselves and prepare it for our guests.
We offer our guests valuable tips on restaurants, museums, cultural events, day outings, and make every effort to make your stay with us a memorable one !
Your cozy quiet 2-room flat - decorated with Tender Loving Care - is tucked away in a cobblestone courtyard, off an ancient pedestrian passageway.
It has everything to make you feel at home right away :
- a warm welcome from the owners!
- large selection of guide books, maps
- free International phone service
- fast WIFI through fiber optics
- French cell phone at your disposal
- fresh linens & towels, toiletries, fully-stocked kitchen, umbrellas
- shopping baskets for the nearby markets
Place de la Contrescarpe - your backyard & playground; Rue Mouffetard - your market & shopping street
- very safe & lively Parisian neighborhood
- a true 'village' brimming with café terraces, restaurants, tea salons, grocers, bakeries, fish mongers, butchers, florists, specialty food shops (chocolates, cheeses, wines, regional specialty items...), bookshops, fashion boutiques, gift shops, ice-cream parlors & 3 open-air markets!
- A quartier rich in life, culture & history; former residents include Hemingway, Joyce, Descartes, Verlaine
- les Arènes des Lutèce, the ancient Roman amphitheater & its gardens, and le Jardin des Plantes - steps from your door
- le Panthéon, la Sorbonne, les Jardins du Luxembourg, le musée Cluny (museum of the Middle Ages), la Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, l'Ile St Louis, la Seine - all within easy walking distance (10 to 15 minutes)
- a longer stroll (20 to 45 minutes) takes you to the Marais, the Louvre, Saint Germain-des-Près, Musée d'Orsay, Place de la Concorde & les Champs Elysées! And a few more steps, you're at the Arc de Triomphe or la Tour Eiffel!
- 2 metro lines and several bus lines within steps of the apartment connect you easily and rapidly to all of Paris!
- 2 bright, clean, modern, self-service laundromats, one at each end of your street
- The flat can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 3 guests (not suitable for babies or toddlers; we recommend children 10 years and older)
- queen-size sofa bed in the main living area
- single bed in the second smaller office/dressing room
- fully equipped & well-stocked pocket-size kitchen
- luxurious bathroom with full tub & shower
- plenty of natural light : large picture window in the living room, 2 smaller windows in the kitchen & office/dressing room
- 1 flight of stairs takes you home! The flat is on the top floor (1st floor French, 2nd floor American) of a 2-storey building
- security code to enter the main building
90 euros/night, 550 euros/week (a 7-night stay), all year round. There is a supplementary fee of 10 euros/night for two beds and a 40-euro cleaning fee. No extra charges.
YOUR HOSTS :
We are your hosts and owners of My Little Home in Paris : Sandy and Philippe. Residents of this unique quartier for more than 20 years, we are your neighbours, just 5 minutes away.
We are there to welcome you, help you get situated and show you around your quartier. If there is anything you need during your stay, we are a phone call away - we speak English and French. We are also happy to recommend cultural activies, restaurants, day trips, etc. In case of illness or emergencies, we can guide you to pharmacies, doctors and hospitals.
We opened the doors to our little home 8 years ago and have had the pleasure of meeting and welcoming guests from all over the world ever since. We look forward to welcoming YOU to your little home in Paris!
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 3 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Season's Greetings special
Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2016
4 night min stay
Season's Greetings special 2
Dec 12 - Dec 20, 2016
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $42.16
- Taxes Not included
Payment is in cash on arrival
Rates (all year round):
90 Euros/night. *
Weekly rate (7 nights): 550 Euros/week. *
* There is a 10 Euros/night supplementary fee for 2 beds.
Cleaning fee: 40 euros.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Bathroom Kitchen view
Arènes de Lutèce Roman Amphitheater at the end of your street
Mouffetard Bal Musette every Sunday morning
Jardin des Plantes
The famous steps from Woody Allen's movie Midnight in Paris + the Pantheon
Medici Fountain Luxembourg gardens 10 minutes from your home
Snowy Place de la Contrescarpe
New-Orleans Jazz band on rue Mouffetard
The Sorbonne founded by Robert de Sorbon in 1257 !
Notre-Dame 10 minutes walk from home
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.