Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
With prior approval and additional cleaning deposi
We are dog friendly, probably more like Disneyland
Younger children will require constant supervison
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great house lots of room. Close to everything yet country like atmosphere. Airport close by.
Had a great reunion!
Stay - I wish I had option to add another half a star
When reviewing properties I like to give the good, the not so good, and suggestions. The property worked well for our event and provided exactly the space that we needed. We had relatives from out of state all staying together and were able to have our local relatives out for a mid day meal and visit. Please take my opinions in the spirit they were given. They are not meant to sway you one way or another, just my personal opinions and everyone has different needs and preferences. I know when renting a house I like to have the reality as seen by other renters to ensure I know what to expect when I arrive.
- Pictures were representative of what we got
- The land was spacious and gave us room to spread out.
- the heated bathroom floors were great
- Owner was very responsive when we had questions or issues during our stay
The Not so good
- the refrigerator and freezer were so full of food (some even half eaten) that we had no place to put the food we came with until we got rid of what was there.
- lawn crew showed up before 6am and were there the entire day including being up next to the house several times and even hosing down patio we were going to use.
- two of the beds had dog hair on or in them and we had to change sheets before sleeping in one of the beds.
- took awhile to figure out Wi-Fi because received an email about it with password but that did not work and finally found note card sitting near fireplace with different information
Things that are personal preferences to me and could be fine with others.
- when renting a home I prefer to not personal items out such as used product's in the shower, shoes in the master closet, and such. I don't like to feel that it is someone's personal home they just vacated for the weekend so I could rent it.
- I prefer not to have face to face contact with owners during my stay but again that is personal to me and may not be an issue for others. I would prefer a text to check on our stay if needed.
- Curtains over slider in master so not woken up with the sun comes up right into your eyes
- explain in email with passcode for house how to actual get into house as I spent awhile trying to find a way in before calling. If the passcode is for the door inside the garage then give out code to get into the garage also.
I would like to end with a thank you for the owners for renting their home out for others to enjoy.
The Farm is a Treat!
We cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at the Farm. Our communication was with JJ and he always responded timely and heartfelt. He was there for us pre-arrival, during our stay and as we departed, by providing helpful, friendly responses, which was much appreciated.
Now, the Farm...my one piece of feedback would be, the pictures and description of this little slice of Heaven, do not do it justice! We stayed at the Farm in May of 2019 to celebrate my son's graduation from UNR. We had family and friends, local and out-of-towners, come in and out, and this property accommodated all of them. The house was fully supplied with toiletries in all bathrooms and plenty of towels and even bath mats. The bathroom floors are heated. Loved that. The kitchen had more than what we needed, and we needed a lot to cook and provide the environment that felt "at home", welcoming and spacious. From spices to cooking supplies, it is all there. The option to go get fresh eggs was an event for us as well! The serenity of the area by the pond, which is beautifully landscaped, running water and even the bees and ducks and roosters in the morning and frogs at night were a treat. The size of the yard was exceptional and provided the perfect space for frisbee golf, paddle ball, hackie sack and football. The hammock, the fire pit, the patio furniture for coffee and late night laughs was just perfect. We felt we had our own space and everyone could do what they wanted to do. We disconnected from our electronics and connected to the simplicity of the outdoors and each other. The home itself has many updates and the owners have done an incredible job of modernizing the home while still keeping the Farm feel, which was comfortable and relaxing. Did I mention the location? It was perfect as well. Truly. Everything, including the airport, was within 10-15 minutes. It is a central location which was convenient for our guests that lived near campus, that flew in or wanted to run to a grocery store which was near several. We also took incredible pictures on the property, enjoying the flowers, trees, fresh cut yard and all the birds that were always present. It was the perfect location to celebrate my son and I highly recommend the Farm for a family getaway or celebration. We are all ready to go back! You will be grateful you did. Thank you JJ and family for this experience.