The Admiral's Place at Moody Point - Large & Luxurious 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms - sleeps 13 people
The Admiral's Place at Moody Point is an outstanding year-round home.
The Admiral's Place is a four-story single family home with magnificent views of the ocean and sunrise over Moody Beach or the sunset over the panoramic salt marshes. It is 100 yards from the ocean, nestled on a private lane on the edge of the Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge, with a short stroll to the Moody Beach Access and a quick bike ride to Wells Beach.
This professionally decorated home has a private Master Suite and 4 other spacious bedrooms, 4 full baths, 3 decks with electronic awnings, gourmet kitchen with counter seating for 3, accommodates up to 12 in dining area, living room with three-sided gas fireplace, large screen HDTV, 28-foot cathedral ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows, family room with HDTV and PlayStation 3, Day Room with professional Air Hockey and Foosball tables.
Soft night lighting on private back lawn on the edge of the Wildlife Refuge. Four areas for dining: picnic table/umbrella on back lawn, table for 6 on screened-in front deck--both with salt marsh views, dining for up to 12 inside, electronic awning covers grille and tables on back deck overlooking the ocean.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
No Calls between 7 p.m. - 9 a.m.
Member since: 2006
- 3600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Each bed is outfitted with plush mattresses and box springs. The Admiral's Quarters (Master Suite) on the fourth level has panoramic views of the Wild Life Refuge and Moody Beach. The Suite provides a king bed, swivel rockers, built-in coffee pot, Air-Conditioning, Private Bath with rain shower and Sauna for Two, large walk-in closet, wall safe, and its own deck with electronic awning. The other four bedrooms have auto-lit double closets. The Captain's Quarters on the 3rd level has unobstructed views of the ocean. The Master Chief's Quarters (second level bedroom with queen bed) has sliders to one of the furnished decks overlooking the Marshes and the Ocean (100 yards away). The first level Crew's Quarters contains two sets of upscale bunkbeds and a full-size captain's bed. Sounds of the ocean can be heard from all bedrooms which are each equipped with clock radios and ceiling fans....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- The Admiral's Place has a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with every necessity for cooking and dining plus accessories for the outdoor gas grille. Step from the kitchen onto the 24 foot furnished deck with electronic awning, sit back and watch the crashing waves. The 2nd and 4th levels are air-conditioned. All rooms have ceiling fans, and Large Screen HDTVs are mounted in the family room with gas fireplace and living room with a three-sided gas fireplace. CD, Ipod Docking Station, DVD systems, PlayStation 3. Most rooms and decks have individual sound controls. On the 3rd level overlooking the living room is a sitting area with a Player Piano and exquisite, soothing Wall Fountain. The Day Room is equipped with Commercial Grade Foosball and Air Hockey tables for the competitive sports-minded. Two adult bicycles and two children's bicycles are provided. The Admiral's Place has a garage plus parking for four additional cars in the hand-laid stone driveway....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
Dining area accommodates up to 12 people. Picnic table and umbrella on front lawn overlooking Wildlife Refuge. Front deck has seating for 6. Back deck overlooks ocean--has grille and tables for 2....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
Two separate areas of living overlooking salt marshes. Large HDTV, DVD, iPod Dock, CD player, available in living and family room. Individually controlled speakers in most rooms throughout. ...moreless
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Fall '16 - Summer '17
Sep 3 - Jun 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 24 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 9%
$3,850 - $4,700
For multiple weeks' stay by same party, discount will be provided.
Discuss with Owner Timetable for:
* Deposit at time of booking.
* Remainder of rental fee plus the State of Maine's required 9% tax.
* Fully Refundable security deposit.
During Summer Months:
Check-out by 10 a.m. on Saturday.
Check-in by 3 p.m. Saturday.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
During your holiday at The Admiral's Place, just a two-minute walk along Ocean Avenue and you're swimming, walking, running on sandy Moody Beach. Jog along the shoreline to Ogunquit or Marginal Way. Bicycles (2 for adults, 2 for children) are provided for the quick jaunt to Wells Beach or pedaling along Ocean Avenue. The Open-Air Trolley stop is around the corner, so plan on shopping, dining or sightseeing in Wells and Ogunquit.
View the crashing waves or the Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge from any of the three decks (back deck 24' x 12', private deck off Master Suite, wrap-around front deck) or from the eat-in, screened porch off the grand living room. Whether you seek solitude while observing the hawks and egret or the deer frolicking in the salt marshes or you wish to entertain, The Admiral's Place has been thoughtfully designed for a respite, for family fun, and certainly for a memorable stay.
Ocean Views from East Side of The Admiral's Place
View from Master Suite's Private Deck; Night Lighting on Flags
Three-Sided Glass (Gas) Fireplace at One End of Living Room
Spacious Master Suite, Private Bath, Deck, Floor Lighting and Outside Speakers
Built-In Coffeemaker in Master Suite Bath with Steam Shower for Two
Twin Bedroom - Complete Privacy Overlooking Wildlife Refuge
Television Viewing Area, Fireplace; Step Out to Screened-In Porch for Dining
Queen Bedroom Overlooks Wildlife Refuge; Door Opens to Back Deck
Ultra-Modern, Fully Equipped Kitchen; Step Out to Back Deck w/Electronic Awning
Spacious Twin Bedroom with Unobstructed Views of Wildlife Refuge
View of Moody Beach from Master Suite Deck
Front of The Admiral's Place - Ultimate Privacy, Tremendous Views
Back of The Admiral's Place - Parking in Driveway for 4-5 Autos
Portion of Family Room - Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen HDTV, Playstation
Kitchen, Breakfast Counter for 3, Dining Area Beside 3-Sided Gas Fireplace
Back Deck - Elec. Awning, Grille, Dining Table, Floor Lighting, Outside Speakers
Sitting Area, Wall Fountain, Balcony Overlooking Living Rooms; Disklavier Piano
One of Queen Bedrooms - Overlooking Ocean
Other Side of Queen Bedroom - Each Bedroom Has Auto-Lighted Double Closets
One of Four Bathrooms--Private Shower/Tub is Around Corner of Bath
Sitting Area Near Gardens, Wildlife Refuge Beyond
New Year's Eve Midnight View of Full Moon Over Wildlife Refuge
Beginning of Autumn @ The Admiral's Place
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees