Fully Upgraded Luxury Canal Front Townhouse(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath, sleeps 8 Adults + 2 Children
We have two units adjacent to each other in case you are in need of two homes.
Golf: Golf is available at a number of nearby golf courses, the nearest being Bear Trap which is a 5-10 minute drive.
Beach Access: The nearest Public Beach is located 1 1/2 miles away. You can drive to the beach and park at the metered parking. It is a 30 minute walk, which we often do. Additionally there are a couple of places to park and then take the Bethany 25 cent bus right to the heart of downtown Bethany. Should the beach be crowded, I drive the family over to the beach, return the car to the house and then bike over to the beach, which takes 5 minutes.
Upgraded Appliances: Full line of Kenmore Elite Stainless Steel appliances. One Double sink with disposal, and one single sink on the other side of the kitchen. Flat top radiant cooktop. Built in Microwave. Ultra quiet dishwasher. Kenmore Elite Fridge.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
+1 410 925-7963
Member since: 2005
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Private Elevator inside the unit
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Ground Floor Bedroom: Queen Bed and a Double Futon. 2nd Floor Family Room has two Queen Sofabeds. 3rd Floor has 2 Bedrooms with a Queen Bed in each. 4th Floor has a Queen bed and a Double Futon. There are 2 folding Twin Mattresses can be placed anywhere in addition Each Bedroom is a Master Bedroom (with it's own full bath). Each bedroom has a ceiling fan, TV and ceiling lights as well as windows to the great outdoors. Master Bedroom has a Fireplace and a full jet Jacuzzi Bathtub....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 - May 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $120
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
Winter rates, from September (after Labor Day) through Mid-May, is $1000 per month, with a MINIMUM 3 MONTH lease. Utilities are not included in the winter months.
Damage Deposit is due along with the first payment.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Waterside community is located off of Kent Street. Heading south on Kent from route 26, Waterside is on the right immediately after crossing over the Assawoman Canal Bridge, just across from Kent and Double Bridges Road.
You can use Google maps with the address to see the detailed map.
Other Activities: Kayaking, canoeing
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Quiet Road. Pool is a 60 second walk from the house. The Canal is adjacent to the back where you can drop in a Kayak. The beach is an easy bike ride, a 5 minute drive.
- Primary: +1 410 925-7963 Eli
- Secondary: +1 410 925-4202 Margie
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
From the outside
Canal Out back
Living Room Area
Large Loft Bedroom
Ground Floor Bedroom w Patio
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM