Our services +++:
• Free WI-FI
• A website to book your tickets, tours, attractions & sightseeings : http://citizen.guide.paris
• We provide a free pick-up (3 nights minimum) from the airport/train station in the price of the rental, making your arrival very smooth! Our bilingual driver who will be waiting for you and will assist you with your luggage. This service is greatly appreciated by our guests, as you can see in our reviews!
• At the apartment, you will find our personalized handbook which will have tips for enjoying the neighborhood, a list of our favorite restaurants, emergency numbers and instructions for using the appliances.
• A free high speed Wi-Fi, a TV with cable in one of the bedrooms, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
This unit can be combined with:
- the adjoining studio apartment (double door connects both units) to accommodate 8 people total-- 4 people in the 2 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our one-bedroom unit is myhomeinparis(dot)com/Picasso-Studio
You can choose to rent out these 2 units accommodating up to 10 people. Please note that the rate will be higher if you choose to add the next apartment(s) mentioned above.
Please feel free to email us to find the best configuration for your group!
19th Century hat factory converted with art and style into a sophisticated apartment in the heart of the Marais.
Just one block from the Picasso Museum this apartment was completely renovated in 2007. It is detailed with taste and thoroughly modern in comfort and amenities. See photos below.
Located on the second floor (third floor American) the building is equipped with an elevator. This is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment with a fully equipped open “American” kitchen. There is both stair and elevator access to the quiet second floor (American 3rd floor). It is 60 square meters in size (660 square feet).
Located on the serene street, rue de Thorigny, the apartment was laid out and designed with meticulous attention to every detail. We have incorporated custom furnishings, antiques and original art. Traditional floor to ceiling windows overlook the street flooding the living and dining areas with light. The bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment and have windows for excellent cross-ventilation. Each bedroom has built-in closets, high quality linens and mattresses and its own bathroom.
Here is what our first tenant said. “Let me say that the apartment is absolutely wonderful, and I will tell the world about it, believe me! It was just so comfortable, and aesthetically just perfect down to the last detail – you have great taste!”
WIFI & LANDLINES:
There is high speed wifi, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
Excellent access to the metro. St. Sebastien Froissart is the closest metro stop - about a 5-minute walk. Bus service is excellent as well.
Our location is extraordinary with great restaurants, art galleries and fashionable shops at your doorstep. There are narrow streets that have not changed for centuries. You will be 1 block from the Picasso Museum, an easy walk to Place des Vosges, the Musee Carnavalet and the Pompidou Center. It is an easy stroll to Notre Dame and the Left Bank. Rue de Bretagne, famous for its food purveyors and its historic covered market “Enfants Rouges” is a few short blocks away.