Bunglasha is located next to a sheltered bay on the southern shore of Lough Derg lake. Bunglasha Lodge, with approximately 200 meters of Lake Frontage and unobstructed views of Holy Iceland (Inis Cealtra, the island of the eight churches), is the ideal place for private family parties, celebrations, romantic getaways, business meetings or special occasions. Please email to receive a quote for your party.
Living room, reception room and terrace :: The decorative style is elegant with large sofas, mood lighting and an impressive open brick fireplace. The fireside bar, Guinness and the stock has roosters, is made from a beautiful elm wood. Carpets on the marble and oak wood floor creating heat. French doors lead from the reception room to the paved terraces and barbecue area for relaxed summer meals.
Comfortable bedrooms with beautiful views :: The uniform colors in the bedrooms create a cozy and intimate atmosphere. Three of our rooms have a wonderful view of the lake. Below, the master bedroom, complete with Jacuzzi, shower, toilet and walk-in closet includes a direct access to the paved courtyard overlooking the lake. The house can accommodate comfortably for 12 to 16 people. For larger groups Bunglasha can accommodate up to 24 people.
The sleeping accommodation may be as follows:
5 double rooms,
1 room with 4 single beds,
1 room with 10 beds.
We also like to :: We also make available to your disposal (extra extra charge):
• Taxi to and from your destination airport and our local attractions to visit.
• Child care service.
• Local newspaper.
• Your refrigerator is equipped with our welcome pack consisting of fresh fruit, selection of cheeses and cold cereals, pastries, dark traditional Irish soda bread, homemade jams and local chocolate.
• cooked breakfast can be prepared for you at the lodge.
• House Wizard can be arranged during your stay.
• Local excursions to neighboring islands and villages are special. We offer portable grill baskets or lakeside picnic baskets for your ultimate entertainment experience on your day on the lake. Our Scarriff River Boat Journey is a highlight.