About this rental
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- Living Room
- Dining Area
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 10)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
tub · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by SusieAsk a question
Steve & I are originally from Illinois. We discovered the Finger Lakes Region when Steve took a position with a new company. We fell in love with Seneca Falls and our home across from Cayuga Lake but life always throws unexpected curveballs. We are currently living back in Chicago, near family and friends and enjoying being grandparents for the first time. We kept our home in the Finger Lakes for much needed getaways and when we aren't there, we want to share it with others to enjoy.
Why Susie chose Seneca County
Our home is an updated 1890's farmhouse that overlooks Cayuga Lake. The large front porch is everyone's favorite place to hang out. Drink your morning coffee and watch the sunrise or enjoy an adult beverage while watching the moonrise over the lake. You may spot deer, fox, and you'll hear a variety of birds. On a clear night, the stars are an amazing sight while sitting around the fire pit.
What makes this House unique
We knew this was "The House" as soon as we walked in. The large open foyer with a winding staircase brings you to the landing, a perfect spot for reading or conversing. The side porch is an all season room with a hightop table and chairs, great for playing cards or board games. The front porch overlooks Cayuga Lake and is a favorite place to hang out and relax.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 10:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 10
Minimum age to rent: 25
1. Be respectful of our neighbors: Keep noise level to a minimum between 10pm-7am on weekdays and 11pm-8am on weekends. Sound carries by the lake.
2. When you leave, the house should look as it did when you arrived. Cleaning crew's job is to sterilize all surfaces, wash linens, and vacuum.
3. No additional guests are allowed without the consent of the owners.