Heart Marais Stunning, Quiet & Large 1 Bedroom, 550 Sq Fr, Lift & Free Pick-up!(23 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4), Free pickup
• We provide a free pick-up (3 nights minimum) from the airport/train station in the price of the rental, making your arrival very smooth! Our bilingual driver who will be waiting for you and will assist you with your luggage. This service is greatly appreciated by our guests, as you can see in our reviews!
• At the apartment, you will find our personalized handbook which will have tips for enjoying the neighborhood, a list of our favorite restaurants, emergency numbers and instructions for using the appliances.
• A free high speed Wi-Fi, a TV with cable in one of the bedrooms, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
A STYLISH, SOPHISTICATED APARTMENT ONE BLOCK FROM THE PICASSO MUSEUM.A 19th century hat factory in the Marais has been completely renovated into a chic, comfortable and modern apartment.
'The Picasso' is a one-bedroom, one-bath apartment with a well equipped open 'American' kitchen. The size is 50 meters square (550 square feet). Located on the second floor (third floor American) the building is equipped with an elevator.
Situated on the quiet street, rue de Thorigny, one block up from the Picasso Museum, we have created an apartment with meticulous attention to every detail. We have incorporated custom furnishings, antiques and original art with traditional wood floors. Original floor to ceiling windows overlook the street flooding the living and dining areas with light. The bedroom is located at the back of the apartment and has windows for excellent cross ventilation. The bedroom has built-in closets, and high quality linens and mattresses.
Here is what our first tenant said. 'We're here and happy - bed is great -apartment is absolutely lovely, and what can we say about the location--beyond the best!'
This unit can be combined with :
- the adjoining one studio apartment (a double door connects both units) to accommodate 8 people total-- 4 people in the 2 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our studio unit is VRBO Listing ##450145.
- the adjoining 2-bedroom apartment (double door connects both units) to accommodate 10 people total-- 6 people in the 3 bedrooms and 4 people on the sofa beds in each of the livingrooms. Our one-bedroom unit is VRBO Listing #155068.
You can also choose to rent out all these 3 units accommodating up to 12 people. Please feel free to email us to find the best configuration for your group!
WIFI & LANDLINES:
There is high speed wifi, free local calls within France, free calls to cell phones and landlines to the US and Canada, and free calls to landlines in over 200 other countries (please inquire about your particular country).
Excellent access to the metro. St. Sebastien Froissart is the closest metro stop. About a five minute walk. There is excellent bus service as well.
Our location is extraordinary with great restaurants, art galleries and fashionable shops at your doorstep. There are narrow streets that have not changed for centuries. You will be one block from the Picasso Museum, an easy walk to Place des Vosges, the Musee Carnavalet, the Pompidou Center, the Bastille Opera and the Jewish Museum. The latin quarter (St. Germain) is a half hour stroll away. Rue de Bretagne, famous for its food purveyors and its historic covered market 'Enfants Rouges' is a few short blocks away.
In our continual efforts to make your stay as enjoyable and convenient as possible, we are happy to offer our guests our SMARTY phone, which will become your new Parisian best friend!!! Avoid high roaming data costs and enjoy all that technology has to offer-- 4G, unlimited calls (including abroad), and GPS services to make walking around in Paris easier-- all for the rate of 5 euros a day, essentially the cost of a fancy Parisian coffee :) Please let us know upon booking that you are interested so we can reserve a SMARTY for your stay.
Member since: 2004
- On floor 2
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1) Queen can be converted into two twin beds.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- iPod dock and speakers
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Free Long Distance:
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jul 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $433.96
- Taxes Not included
We may require a one week min stay for very advanced bookings or during high season.
Starting at 175 € and up to 260€ during peak season.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The entrance to the 19th century building
The Marais neighborhood
The neighborhood - you will be just steps away from the Picasso Museum
Picasso museum steps away and open now!
The seine is a fifteen minute walk from the apartment!
Map of the neighborhood
This cafe is just around the corner - Le Sevigne
Streets right around the apartment
Places des Vosges not far
10 minute walk from the pompidou
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.