Shadow Woods is a Brand new, 3 bedroom, 3 Bath luxury cabin designed for families who wish to relax and enjoy what the Smokey Mountains have to Offer. Only 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and 7 miles from Pigeon Forge, Shadow Woods is centrally located and close to everything. The Cabin is Minutes away from the Ski Resort Ober Gatlingburg, and whatever adventures you wish to undertake. Minutes From Hiking Trails, Underground Caverns, Zip-lines, Water-rafting, Dollywood, & a multitude of activities at your disposal.
Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort is 10 minutes away and offers 7 ski trails and a terrain park for adventurous skiers and snowboarders. You'll love spending the day playing around in the snow! In the summer, enjoy hiking, white water rafting, tubing, and Hiking Trails.
Downtown Gatlinburg is a short 4-mile drive and offers shopping, fabulous restaurants, and tourist attractions that will keep everyone entertained.
Our 2,700 square foot luxury cabin comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests. This luxury cabin offers 2 King beds, 1 Queen bed, and 2 twin bunk beds (sleeps 4). Additionally, each room has its own flat screen TV.
As you enter the cabin, you will be captivated by stunning windows offering you a million dollar view, Bringing the Smokies mountains into the Cabin with you.
Ready for some fun and games? The downstairs game room and den also has a , a wet bar, a game table which offers both a pool table, air hockey table, & a movie Theatre . The lower deck also features a Gazebo with a hot tub, so you can enjoy views of Mountain, all while soaking in the hot tub!
For our guests who must stay connected we offer a free 100 mnps wireless internet connection and cable TV through Charter Spectrum.
Two minutes down the road, during the season our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg an easy 7 minute drive.
NOTE - Shadow Woods was originally lost during the 2016 Gatlinburg Wildfires. We have completely rebuilt this magnificent vacation home and the photos we have displayed are current and the views are absolutely spectacular!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for all beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 2 roll of paper towels, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 2 dishwasher pod, 2 kitchen trash bags,
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is Charcoal Grill.
5. Do you provide fire wood? – No we do not, firewood is readily available most anywhere in town.
6. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets. We have a "No Pet Allergen Free" guarantee.
7. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
8. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
9. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your reservation is confirmed.
10. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 11am on the day of your departure.
11. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on almost an acre at almost the end a cul-de-sac. this property maximizes privacy without feeling isolated. This cabin is in the most sought after rental area.