Newly Remodeled Ground Floor Beachfront! Haleiwa's Hidden Treasure.
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This ground floor, one bedroom, two bath oceanfront condo. It is the perfect setting for the vacationer who would like to experience the feel of laidback Hawaii. Our condo is located just down the beach from some of the world’s most famous surfing beaches on the North Shore of Oahu. In the winter months ( October to March), the North Shores Waves can reach 30 - 40 feet at times, with all of the champion surfers holding their contests here. During the winter months, whale watching can be enjoyed from our beach when the Alaskan Humpbacks put on a show in our waters. In the summer months ( April to September), you can enjoy the calm, warm waters with your favorite water sport. The sandy beach in our backyard is wonderfully uncrowded and is protected by three coral reefs which makes for nice swimming, diving, and snorkeling. We provide everything you'll need to make your stay comfortable, including all beach accessories, and wireless internet.
If you want the nightlife of Waikiki, this is not for you as quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am and this is strictly enforced by the on-site resident manager. We live on-site in another condominium and will be able to assist you during your stay.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- On floor 1
- 740 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- The master bedroom has it's own private bathroom. We have furnished the queen bed with a Tempurpedic type mattress so that our guests will have a comfortable stay. The living room has the fold out full size futon sleeper that has also been upgraded with a Tempurpedic type mattress. We can also provide a twin size Aerobed and play/sleep portible crib for your convenience....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathroom have been completely remodeled with new tile showers, new vanities, new hardware and decorations. Both bathrooms have showers. The bathroom in the master bedroom has a small tub that is really only perfect for small children. Great if your small keiki (child) hates to be under the shower....moreless
- This unit is located on the first floor so you don’t have to walk through the parking lot or climb stairs to get to the beach. Just walk out your lanai door and you’re there! We’ve included one surfboard, two sets of snorkels & masks, and two boogie boards for your convenience. We’ve also included FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET access for a laptop you bring with you. We have also installed a Roku player for FREE NETFLIX movies, and access to your Hulu, Amazon movie, Pandora accounts. We've fully furnished the condo’s kitchen so you may prepare meals for yourself. The queen size bed, in the bedroom, has a premium memory foam mattress. All linens are provided for the bedroom and bathrooms, as well as beach towels. W86407694 01...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $115 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.963%
Jan-Dec .. $175/night .. $1150/week. Stays of more than seven nights are booked at the prorated weekly rate. 4 Night Minimum Stay.
50% due to hold reservation. Balance due 30 days before check-in.
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Check-Out: 11:00 am. Cancellation fees apply.
Cash, Cashiers Check, Travelers Check, and Personal Check accepted, Credit Cards accepted.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
We are located within walking distance, just one mile, from Haleiwa town where there are all the retail shops, supermarkets, & restaurants you need to make your trip complete. Haleiwa is known as the Surf Capital of the world.
Our beach. Great for snorkeling, swimming, turtle watching, surfing.
Beach side picnic tables, and charcoal bbq area.
Full size futon with tempurpedic type mattress. Sleeps great.
Fully remodeled and furnished kitchen. Full size fridge and oven.
Granite topped bar sits four for meals.
Barthroom #2 has shower with a Japanese sit tub which makes bathing kids easier.
Bedroom with queen size tempurpedic type mattress.
Plenty of free parking just outside the front door.
Winter's sunset...it brings beautiful golds, apricot, peach colors most nights.
Rainbows are plentiful in Paradise.
Sleeping turtle. They are endangered so no touching or harassing.
No filter. One of our amazing sunsets!
The beach is reef protected. So you'll not find yourself suddenly in too deep.
Living room. Walk straight out to the beach.
View from the condo's lanai. You can walk directly from the condo to the beach.
HD tv with digital cable, highspeed wifi, dvd and Roku player
Bathroom #1 with shower.
Looking back at the condos from the beach. Lots of play room.
Taken by our son while snorkeling out back summer 2015. The turtle checked in.
Taken by our son while snorkeling out back summer 2015
Aerial view of our property with sandy beach and living reef.
This is our ohana, on the day we married on the beach out back.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.