WELCOME TO THE TAHOE OUTSIDE INN…
…a cozy mountain getaway, located in the North Lake Tahoe resort community of Tahoe Donner. With expansive picture windows and doors throughout, our bright and sunny home was designed to bring the experience of Tahoe’s Outside in. Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the evening Alpenglow and gorgeous sunrises over the backside of Mt Rose. Whether it be the peaceful splendor of a winter snow storm, magnificence of a fall thunder shower, or playful nature of our countless deer and chipmunks, you won’t be disappointed.
• Single-level kid-friendly home with open floor plan and level driveway (essential in winter)
• Outdoor amenities include Sundance 7-person hot tub and front and rear decks
• Inviting master suite features large walk-in shower and heated slate floors
• Great Room features high-end gas fireplace, amazing views, and vaulted ceilings
• Large dining table is surrounded by numerous picture windows with expansive views
• Well stocked kitchen, flat panel TVs in all rooms (Netflix in great room), Ping Pong
IMPORTANT OCCUPANCY CONSIDERATIONS – Although our home does sleep 8, we do limit our nighttime occupancy to 6 adults plus 2 minors (8 total guests). In addition, we do limit our daytime occupancy to 10 persons, including a maximum of 8 adults.
• Fully stocked with approximately 75 spices and oils
• Natural gas stove and four-burner stainless BBQ (hard piped – never run out of gas)
• High-end tri-ply pro stainless steel cookware
• Matching dinnerware/flatware/drinkware/wine glasses
• Calphalon cutlery/steak knives/electric diamond knife sharpener
• Tea kettle, toaster, Kitchenaid blender, crock pot, fondue pot
• Cuisinart stainless steel coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, filters
• Baking essentials – white/whole wheat flours, white/brown sugar, cooking oils, baking pans, etc.
• Single-level home with open floor plan located on quiet street
• Snow play toys and high-end Kettler aluminum Ping Pong table
• Flat-panel TV with integrated DVD player in bunk room
• Animal Time Pak-n-Play / Booster seat / gate for stairs to garage
• Board games (for kids young and old)
BEYOND THE BASICS / PERSONAL TOUCHES:
• High-speed internet, land line, and Apple Airport Express (stream your music wirelessly to our high-end stereo, which provides a great sound system for movies)
• Flat panel TVs (all rooms), Roku, Netflix, Pandora
• His and her robes in master and guest bedrooms / Matching towels
• Down comforters and choice of down or synthetic pillows
• Shampoo / conditioner/ bath & hand soaps / Laundry soaps
• I-Home clock radios
• We provide a wireless printer for our working guests
Our home is very convenient to the area’s major ski resorts – 13 miles from Northstar and Sugar Bowl and 18 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. Cross County enthusiasts and families with young children will appreciate the five-minute drive to Tahoe Donner’s downhill and cross-country resorts. Our summer guests will appreciate the numerous hiking trails within walking distance from our home. Conveniently located five-minutes away from the well-stocked local market and 10 minutes to Safeway.
MASTER BEDROOM AND PRIVATE MASTER BATH:
You’ll sleep well in the Comfy Queen Bed, with its Memory Foam Mattress pad, High Thread-Count cotton sheets, Fluffy Down Comforter, and your choice of soft down or firm pillows. The master suite is popular with our senior guests, as is the single-level floor plan of our home (with the caveat that we do have stairs leading into our home). The master bath is tastefully decorated in natural slate and features radiant heat slate flooring, walk-in shower with large bench seating, and both fixed and handheld Grohe showerheads.
In addition to providing convenient direct access to the backyard deck and hot tub, the master bedroom's Large Sliding Glass Doors affords great viewing of the local wildlife from the comfort of your own bed. Other amenities include a Flat Panel HDTV, matching nightstands, two reading lamps, dresser, and clock radio with Docking Station for your iPhone or iPod. Families with infants find plenty of room in the Master Suite to set up the Animal Time Pak-n-Play that comes with the house.
As with the master bedroom, the guest bedroom also features a Comfy Queen Bed with easily removable Memory Foam Mattress pad, High Thread-Count cotton sheets, Fluffy Down Comforter, and a choice of soft down or firm pillows. A single glass door provides a nice view of the backyard, along with direct access to the backyard deck and hot tub. Other amenities include a two-person table/desk for your laptops, Flat Panel HDTV, night stand, reading lamp, and clock radio with iPhone docking station.
The bunk room is furnished with a twin bed and twin over full bunk bed that is a hit with the kids. All mattresses and linens are high quality and there are plenty of down comforters and blankets for all. The Flat Panel HDTV, with built-in DVD player, makes the room a great place for the kids to hang out and enjoy their favorite DVD.
The guest bathroom is conveniently located between the guest bedroom and bunk bedroom. Larger families and groups will appreciate the sliding door separating the dual sinks in the front half of the bathroom from the toilet and shower/tub in the back half. In keeping with the mountain theme, the combination shower/tub and floor are tastefully finished in natural slate. The functioning window provides plenty of natural light and crisp mountain air. As both bathrooms come with complimentary blow dryers, there's no need to pack your own. We also supply soap, shampoo, conditioners, and other toiletries (should you forget your own).
During the winter, you’ll really appreciate the level driveway, which is plowed regularly and provides plenty of off-street parking. In the garage, you’ll find snow-play toys for the kids and a new high-end Kettler indoor/outdoor ping pong table. In the summer, enjoy an evening meal or beverage on the large Brazilian Hardwood rear deck, which is furnished with an eight-person dining table (constructed out of matching Brazilian Hardwood), Chaise Lounge, and two Outdoor Sofas and matching coffee table. During the summer, you'll enjoy watching the fawns frolicking in the back yard. As evenings tend to cool down in Tahoe Donner during the summer, soaking in the views of Mt. Rose from the comfort of the hot tub ranks right up there as well.
ABOUT TAHOE DONNER:
Our home is located in the members-only Tahoe Donner resort community. With provided guest passes, you can take advantage of numerous amenities available to Tahoe Donner’s members and guests (a daily use fee does apply). Summer guests can enjoy all sorts of water sports at our private Beach Club Marina at Donner Lake, with its sandy beach, boat launch, boat rentals, and snack bar. There are two mountain recreation centers nearby that include three heated swimming pools (lap pool open year-round), three large outdoor hot tubs, dry sauna, wet sauna, play areas, basketball court, locker rooms, weight room, aerobics rooms, and massage therapy.
OTHER TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES…
…include a Gourmet Restaurant, Pizza Restaurant, Bar, Clubhouse, well stocked general store; extensive Hiking Trails; 18-hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range; Lighted Tennis Center with Clubhouse and 11 courts; Equestrian Center with horse and pony rides; Downhill and Cross Country Ski areas (very close to our home); Sledding and Snow Play area; Bocce Ball courts; even Archery!
North Shore Lake Tahoe, Truckee, Tahoe Donner, Hot Tub, Gas Fireplace, Full-Service Kitchen, Deck, View, Views, House, Two-Car Garage, Off-Street Parking, Level Driveway, Flat Panel HDTV, Cable, Wi-Fi, Stereo, ROKU, Netflix Games, DVD, Movies, Yard, Open-Space, Vacation, Holiday, Ski, Snowboard, Snow, Rec Room, Recreation Facility, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Tennis, Golf Course, Ping Pong, Horseback Riding, Equestrian, Cross Country, Mountain biking, Cycling, Hiking Trails, Beach, Canoe, Canoes, Kayak, Kayaks, Sail Boat, Sail Boats, Bocce Ball, Kid-Friendly, Natural Light, Barbeque, Grill, Basketball, Spa, Message, Sledding, Snow Play, Archery, Free Wifi
Private Hot Tub * Great Views * Well-stocked Kitchen * Kid Friendly * Ping Pong