You're planning the trip to Newport Beach and you want a great vacation rental, right on the beach and boardwalk. Everyone is relying on you to pick the right one.
You're doing great so far! This is one of the most popular units on the oceanfront. Let's chat, and see if it's right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- This is a private home in West Newport, sitting on the sand. I would recommend this unit to people who wanted a well appointed corner lot oceanfront home all to themselves.
This unit is a three bedroom, three bath, with a sleeper sofa in the living room. The master suite has a king-size bed, and the two additional bedrooms each feature queen beds. Sleeps eight pretty comfortably.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Excellent. There is a two car garage, adequate for all but the largest of vehicles. There is also enough space to park a third car behind the garage, so long as you are careful to keep it out of the painted walkway on the street.
"How about the price?"
- This is a roomy, desirable mid-range oceanfront, one that does a lot of little things right to create a really enjoyable final product, and the pricing reflects that.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you are looking for a lovely oceanfront home all to yourself, with no upstairs or downstairs neighbors, in a desirable corner location right on the sand, with no boardwalk, this is the place for you.
(No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: 10981)