This apartment, very well located, near the Part-Dieu, the train station and the shopping center, guarantees you a stay near the attractions of the city. The Presqu'ile, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also easily accessible so that you can enjoy a visit to the heart of Lyon. The Brotteaux district, only 15 minutes from the apartment, is famous for its restaurants, shops and Halles Paul Bocuse Lyon.
At about fifteen minutes walk, you can find the Tête d'Or Park, the largest urban park in France, where you can enjoy green spaces and relax.
The apartment, located on the 1st floor, will then, seduce you by its location, but also by its comfort and equipment.
- The closed bedroom has a double bed 140.
- The living room is composed of a sofa bed 140, a coffee table and a television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with hob, fridge, a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle. There is also a table that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- The bathroom is organized with a shower, a washbasin, a heated towel rail, a toilet and a washing machine is also available in the kitchen area.
For your comfort a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board are at your disposal.
The apartment very well insulated (double glazing), has electric heating and a WIFI Internet connection.
Here for you, a description of the 3rd arrondissement so that you can enjoy your stay with some of our indications.
The territory of the 3rd arrondissement includes around its economic center of the Part-Dieu important cultural places Lyon and institutions:
- The Auditorium of the National Orchestra of Lyon, Place Charles De Gaulle
- The Bibliothèque Municipale de Lyon
- The Prefecture of the Rhône and the Hotel of the Department, course of the Freedom
- The Station Part-Dieu
- The Labor Exchange, Place Guichard
- The Palais de la Mutualité, Place Antonin-Jutard
- The Montluc prison memorial, rue Jeanne-Hachette
- The shopping center of Part-Dieu
- To reach the apartment from the Gare Part Dieu station, you only have to walk 7min.
- To get to Bellecour: Take metro B to Part-Dieu, get off at Saxe Gambetta, then take line D and get off at Bellecour (15 minutes)
- To go to Parc de la Tête d'Or: Take the C6 or C1 bus to Part-Dieu and get off at "Parc Tete d'Or - Duquesne" (8minutes )
- From the airport: take the shuttle Rhône Express (departure every 15min, € 14 on average one way) until the Part Dieu