Nice apartment T2 classified "furnished tourism" of approximately 30m2 on the first floor with a large wooden balcony of 8m2 facing south, beautiful view of the port of Venasque.
Nice residence in peace and reassured, with a privatory place numbered.
Large common garden around the residence with a beautiful Sequoia.
It is located at the beginning of the Superbagnères road in the residence of Quinconces in a very quiet and relaxing area.
The apartment is 200m from the free shuttle to the teleport (gondola to the station Superbagnères) located in the city center in the middle of the alleys of Etigny.
The apartment was renovated in October 2017, it is fully equipped, furnished, and can accommodate 4 people.
Very bright apartment with a large balcony facing south overlooking the garden.
Permanent WIFI access and 4G network from the apartment.
- A living room with sofa bed BZ 2 places (140x190) overlooking the balcony.
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen area.
- An independent WC.
- Shower room with shower and washing machine.
- 1 independent bedroom with double bed (140x190) and a window overlooking the garden.
- Floating parquet floors and tiles in the toilet and the bathroom.
- Large bright corridor with a window door.
- Inertia heating in the living room and bedroom, radiator and towel rail in the bathroom, washing machine, refrigerator (with freezer), dishes, microwave, oven-grill, Senseo coffee maker, dryer linen, hair dryer, iron + ironing board, vacuum cleaner without bag, toaster, hotplates, TV with TNT satellite, DVD-DIVX player and external USB plug for connecting a multimedia hard drive, 2 winter quilts (210x210 and 220x240) + 2 summer blankets + pillows. Sheets and towels are not provided. Folding wall table in the living room, teak table + 4 chairs + 1 deck chair on the balcony. 2 automatic solar spots on the balcony. 3 toboggans are available. Numerous cupboards in the bedroom and the hallway.
No pets allowed.
No smoking in the apartment but exceptionally smoking possible outside on the balcony.
Weekly rental from Saturday 15 hours to Saturday 10 hours.
No rentals at the weekend.
A deposit of 200 € will be asked by the person who will welcome you on your arrival.
This will be returned to you after the inventory at the time of your departure.
In the immediate vicinity:
- (500 m) thermal baths accessible by foot from the residence through the spa park.
- (800m) from the teleport.
- (1.5 km) from the cliff and climbing room of Saint-Mamet.
- (10km) from the Hospice de France car park
- (9, 5km) from the parking lot of the Lys Valley
- (16km) from Superbagnères ski resort
- (17km) from the resort of Peyragudes.
- (7km) from Spain by the Aran Valley.
Points of interest:
- Natural Park Posets-Maladeta (hiking Spanish side).
- Valley of Venasque.
- Pyrenees National Park.
- Valley of the Lys (hikes), waterfall of Hell (Canyoning), fishing.
- Val d'Aran (Spain) by the Col du Portillon.
- Hospice de France (many hikes).
- Barns of Astau (hiking Lake Oô, Spijeoles).
Sports and activities:
Altitude training for marathon-trials-running, cycling.
Local crafts, historical visits, horse riding, tennis, fitness, fishing, sledging, gliding, gliding, paragliding, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, climbing, canyoning.