- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge **Pool heated from October 1st through April 1st**
- Gulf-front Fitness Center
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 50 inch LED HDTV in Living Room
- 46 inch LED HDTV's in all Bedrooms
- Blu ray Player in Living Room and all Bedrooms
- New Living Room Furniture
- New Patio Furniture
- Dedicated Underground private parking
- Viking gas grills on the Gulf-front deck
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to limited golf tee times at Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the tennis courts at Shark's Tooth Club and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
LOCATION: This home is located steps from the beach.
DETAILS: This unit is new and improved, and better than ever! New owners have completely revamped this stunning condo into a luxurious retreat. Sitting 40 ft above sea level, this 2nd floor unit features absolutely breathtaking views of the sparkling waters of the Emerald Coast. With four bedrooms, and three bathrooms in 2,200 square feet of living space, this spacious unit has room for everyone.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Garden Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk Room area - 2 Twin Beds
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Unlimited adult bikes provided, gourmet kitchen, beach access. This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- ON THE BEACH - You can't get closer to the water without being on a boat.
- CRYSTAL BEACH - a block away from DESTIN COMMONS, the areas best shopping.
- Enjoy morning coffee watching the dolphins jump while sitting on a private balcony ON THE GULF
- Located one block South East of the Mid Bay Bridge (Hwy 293)
- Near world-famous saltwater fishing out of Destin Harbor