• Five minute walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the #1 beach in the US by Conde Nast
• Shortest walk to the beach of all villas at the Ridge
• Ideal location at The Ridge in that it is centrally located to everything at the Kapalua® Resort
• Showcases breathtaking ocean and coastal views, as well as the island of Molokai’
• Large lanai provides the perfect space for outdoor dining or whale watching
• Spacious, 1156 square foot floor plan with two full bathrooms, plus washer and dryer
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
• Discounted Kapalua® Golf
The Ridge Highlights:
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
• Low impact resort
A Little About Your Stay:
When you envision that perfect Maui vacation, you no doubt have a good idea of what to expect from your accommodations. A relaxing and spacious villa with gorgeous views, are probably just two of these “must haves.” If another one of your desires is to be within walking distance to the beach, than this is the perfect location. This Ridge Villa is the closest villa to the beaches at the resort, and just a quick walk to Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay and Flemings Beach. Located at the beautiful Kapalua® Resort, this Ridge villa offers our guests the ultimate blissful stay on the island.
Villa #321 is ideally located to take in all the stunning beauty Maui has to offer. Upon opening the door to your villa, you will be drawn to the fabulous landscapes just outside your window. Views like these are the very reason folks come to stay with us. The panorama from your villa is of coastal and ocean views. These include the famous Honolua Bay, as well as spectacular views of the island of Molokai’. The large lanai is the perfect spot to embrace all this magical scenery. Have a cup of Kona Coffee, or a Mai Tai, and let the soft trade winds relax you while you take it all in!
During whale season, you are in for a real treat! You have the ultimate lookout for our island’s most famous returning guests, the humpback whale. There is nothing more thrilling than gazing out your window and watching these massive creatures jump, splash and play. You are close enough to hear them as they thump their tails on the water’s surface.
This villa is a one bedroom, two bath beauty, and features a very large living space for guests. In addition, there are flat screen TVs (with premium digital cable) in the living room and master bedroom, an AC, a dining table, and, a pull-out sofa in the living room, making for a maximum occupancy of four.
The villa’s two full bathrooms are very spacious and provide our guests with more than enough room to unwind and comfortably get dressed for the day. The master bathroom features a large soaking tub with shower and two full size vanities with personal sinks. The second bathroom features a shower, vanity, closet and washer and dryer.
We know how important kitchens are to our guests. That is why we have made sure that yours is fully stocked and ready to go! We have everything you need to prepare and serve any meal. Nothing is more frustrating than starting to cook, then to realize that you are lacking the right equipment to finish. You will not encounter that problem here. However, if you find you may need something extra, please just ask and we will be happy to provide it for you. The kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and a full fridge/freezer.
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and a cooler.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
The Ridge features two beautiful, heated swimming pools. Both pool areas feature gas grills, lounge chairs, a location for eating, with tables and chairs, a shower, a soda machine and restrooms. Pool “One” has an additional full kitchen and large covered gathering area, making this a perfect space for large parties and entertaining. If fresh herbs may be just what you are after, these can be found surrounding each pool.
There are many reasons why visitors choose The Ridge as their vacation destination. One of these is that Kapalua® Resort is a “low impact” resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise.
The Kapalua® Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast. This bay is situated so that it is protected from heavy seas and wind. Its waters are calm and inviting; thus, it may be no surprise that Kapalua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling to be found on the island. Gentle waves, soft white sand and breathtaking beauty combine to secure a spot for this beach in top world rankings every year.
Guests can also enjoy two golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course. Both courses offer spectacular views of the Pacific and the island, while at the same time challenging even the best of golfers.
* Projected Closure & Aeration Schedules
(Subject to change without notice)
Plantation Course: February 2019-November 2019
In addition, visitors will find bike riding and hiking trails, tennis gardens, twelve world class restaurants, a fitness center, and two award winning spas – The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa – all a short walk away.
As a bonus, there is a free shuttle available. The driver will pick you up at your door and deliver you anywhere you care to go on the Resort grounds. Give them a call!
Hawaii tax ID# G/T 098-473-7792-01