86 W Summersweet | Watercolor, FL
'86 W Summersweet ' is the coastal cottage dream you've been searching for. This expansive home is large enough to entertain while allowing for the relaxation and rejuvenation you deserve. Find this cottage perfectly situated across from Watercolor's Dragonfly Pool in the coveted Crossings District of WaterColor, known for its serene bike rides and fantastic walking paths.
The first level of this beautiful home welcomes you with its open concept living space inviting your friends and family to gather for movie night or to watch the big game. Find yourselves immersed in the chef's kitchen, preparing the families favorite meals. The coastal chic dining table offers seating for six or at the breakfast bar with seating for four. If you're looking for a quiet place to read your favorite book or catch up on work use the office nook as your personal sanctuary. Also, the first-floor laundry offers a full-size front-loading washer and dryer for your convenience.
'After Dune Delight' features the Master Suite to the rear of the main living space on the first floor for complete privacy. The king-sized bed will be the perfect ending to a perfect day on the Emerald Coast. Step into the master bath for a spa-like getaway with open concept closet and bath, gorgeous granite countertops, and walk-in glass shower and tub.
The second level of this beautiful cottage offers a common area for added relaxation, with a flat screen television and cozy couch seating. Off the lounge area, find a separate guest bedroom that shares access to the hall bath which includes a twin over twin bunk bed and pull out bed located under the bunk for total sleeping for three children. Wander to the front bedroom on the second floor to find sleeping for six on the side by side twin trundle beds with additional sleeping on the daybed for two. This guest room offers a private ensuite bath, flat screen television and direct access to the spacious porch and the fabulous hanging swing making this room its own coastal paradise. To complete this level, the second master suite is a pure oasis. This suite features a king-sized bed and an ensuite bath with stunning granite countertops, walk-in shower, and a spacious closet area.
Along the back of the home, you will be able to rinse off in the outdoor shower or utilize the gas grill for family barbecues! 'After Dune Delight' offers all you need for the perfect vacation.
This coastal dream is located nearby some most beautiful bike paths, walking areas and one of the five Watercolor community pools. The main attraction of the beautiful soft white sand beaches is only a half a mile away. You can visit the Emerald Coast via bike, golf cart, or even your vehicle. Take time to visit one of the great golf courses, boutique shopping areas, or nearby communities.
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths, 1 half bath
- 2,257 square feet
- Nearby WaterColor's Dragonfly Community Pool
- Dog Friendly : Please call to discuss options
- 2 King bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, 2 guest bedrooms; first includes: 2 Twin-sized trundle beds and trundle day bed, second includes: 1 Bunk room with a set of Twin over Twin bunk beds and a pull out bed underneath
- Porch access off the guest bedroom on the second floor
- Washer and dryer
- Open concept dining and living space, along with additional seating at the breakfast bar
- Office nook with desk and seating
- Laundry Room complete with washer and dryer
- Main master suite with closet, flat screen television and a gorgeous ensuite bath with tub and walk-in shower
- Guest bedroom with two twin trundle beds and one trundle day bed with ensuite bath and direct access to the balcony
- Balcony with beautiful views of the Watercolor landscape. The balcony has fantastic porch swings for relaxation of the whole family
- Elevated common area with plenty of seating and a flat screen television for complete enjoyment
- Private Bunk room with twin over twin bunk beds and a pull out bed underneath
- Half bathroom
- Master suite with King sized bed, TV and a large ensuite master bathroom with granite countertops, walk-in shower, and spacious closet
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, AmEx and Discover credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings, are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fee, as well as other possible fees, will apply.