Located in the University Heights, come stay and enjoy the views from the balcony over looking the Bricklight District. This home offers convenient access to the best local attractions, restaurants, UNM and Nob Hill.
* Bright, open floor plan
* Large balcony over looking the Brick Light District and the Sandia Mountains
* Access to a lovely, shared courtyard with fountains
* Foosball Table
* Laundry room w/ washer and dryer
* Heating and a/c
* Close to UNM, Nob Hill, restaurants, and attractions
* Quick freeway access
* Minutes from the Airport (3miles)
* Fully stocked with all appliances
* Stocked with dishes, silverware, cups/glasses, and cookware
* Coffee maker w/ supply of coffee and tea
* Condiments, foil, baggies, plastic wrap, etc
* Large living area w/ smart TV and Queen size sleeper sofa
* Foosball table
* Counter space for dining or work space
*Table/benches/chairs for dining
* Bedroom #1 has a king-size memory foam bed
* Bedroom #2 has Twin over Full bunk bed
* Living room as Queen size pull out couch
* Master bath has standing shower only and 2 sinks
* 2nd bath of 2nd bedroom has shower/tub combo & 1 sink
* Fresh, clean towels
* Shampoo/Conditioner/ Body wash
* Face/body lotion
* Stock of possibly forgotten essentials
* Amazing balcony with views abound
* Shared outdoor courtyard
* Lots of seating
Permit will be available in the apartment. The permit is valid for ONE car only & for only days occupying unit. Must be VISIBLY DISPLAYED on vehicle at all times when using the facility. Place permit on dashboard on the lower corner of the driver side. We are not responsible for tickets issues, cars towed/booted or any damage to guest’s vehicles while at the parking lot whether from casualty or negligent or intentional wrongful acts of other guests or third parties. Guest waives any and all claims, damages, and/or causes of action for personal injury or property damage against us (the host) and the parking company for use of the parking lot. We are not responsible for any articles left in vehicles.
Other things to note:
3rd floor - Elevator is available
Trash Valet service available Sun-Thurs evenings.
On Fri/Sat you can dispose of excess trash in Large Garbage container located behind the complex (see pictures & info in welcome book)
Possibility for noise - Bricklight District is lively and this apartment is located right in the action.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500
The Bricklight District is located on Central and Harvard Blvd. It is surrounded by many other points of interest including the University of New Mexico, CNM, Nob Hill and Downtown Albuquerque. The area offers numerous restaurants and shops that are unique to the Bricklight District. While exploring the area, you may stumble upon a painted mural or two done by local artists. The Bricklight District is very recognizable due to its exterior red brick design.
This is an Urban area, as with any major city, has a large population of eccentric, transient, and homeless people. This is something for you to be aware of but not alarmed by. When we get the chance we stay in this apartment with our two young boys and feel completely safe. In addition, the Brick Light Apartments have security onsite or on call.
Our location has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.