Entering the cabin living room you are met by the stone fireplace, soaring windows and sliding doors that go out to a redwood deck overlooking the trees. There is outdoor seating for relaxing and dining, and a propane grill for barbecuing. Or enjoy a nap in the hammock!
On the cabin's ground floor there are two bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, dresser and closet. The upstairs loft has a king size bed, dresser and a small futon couch for an extra sleeping space. Please keep in mind that the loft while private is an open space, there is no door to close! There is a full bathroom on each level of the house with a toilet, a sink, and a bathtub/shower. Bed linens, blankets, and bath towels are provided.
The cabin mudroom and laundry area is the perfect spot for your wet snow boots and jackets, or sandy towels and suits from a day at the lake. The laundry area comes equipped with a new front loading washer and dryer.
The kitchen has been updated with all new stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, gas range, and microwave. It's stocked with the basics and more - Calphalon cookware, Keurig Coffeemaker & pods, electric tea kettle, drip coffeemaker & grinder, toaster, hand mixer, panini press, crockpot, a cool vintage CorningWare collection, as well as glasses, dishes, utensils, and pantry items. Basic kitchen and bath soaps, laundry soap, toilet paper, and paper towels, are provided.
For those who like to play AND work hard we have an office nook. You will find a desk with a charging station and black & white laser printer located in the great room.
For entertainment, guests will find an array of games and puzzles for kids and adults alike. Please note the cabin has fast internet and devices for streaming media but NO CABLE. There is a portable BOSE blue tooth speaker for music inside or outside! In the living room there's a flat screen television with an Apple TV, a Blue Ray DVD player and small selection of movies. In the upstairs loft there is a flat screen TV with an Xbox One and a small selection of video games.
Renter will have access to the entire house except for 3 "owners closets" and utility areas which will be locked.
Interaction with guests:
Guests will be given our number in the event they need help with anything. There is somebody local who can come by if there is a problem.
Other things to note:
- EV Outlet ( NEMA 14-50 ) available but cord is NOT provided. Guest is responsible
for bringing their cord and adapter.
- Access to Snowflake Lodge and country club amenities requires a fee.
- Cabin landline is for local calls only. Cell phone reception in the Arnold area and beyond can be spotty depending on your carrier.
- Cabin has fast internet and devices for streaming media but NO CABLE.
- Be advised that Casa Azul has a septic system, please treat it accordingly.
- We will do our best to make sure the driveway is plowed, but some shoveling may be required on the stairs and walkways.
- Mountain weather can be extreme and unpredictable. We will do our best to address problems related to storms, power outages, etc. but can't be held responsible for the consequences such as highway closures, etc.
- Casa Azul is our second home and we hope you enjoy your time there as much as we do! Please treat our house as if it were your own.