About the property
- House3700 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
House, 5 Bedrooms + Loft, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 16-18)
- Winter Park mountain views & across the street from ski base
- 3 Master Suites (private baths, private deck/patio, mtn. views..)
- Custom bunk room (6 beds- a favorite among kids & adults alike)
- Custom dining table seats 16
- 3 separate living areas (Great Room, Rec Room, Loft)
- Large Rec Room (theater, pool table, poker table, pub table, dart board, wetbar, mini-kitchen)
- Private imported extra large Hydropool Hot Tub seats 8 people
- 4 fireplaces
- Gourmet kitchen (Two of everything- sinks, dishwashers, ovens..)
- Numerous decks & patios
- Guest room with 2 Twins or a King
- Loft (printer/fax/copier, office supplies, Queen sofa sleeper)
Fireside, a 3,800 square ft. new luxury estate in Winter Park, is located right across the way from the base of the mountain. The finishes and decor seamlessly blend elegance and warmth, and the thoughtful design frames incredible views of the Peaks of Winter Park.
Proximity to mountain:
- 2 minute drive, 10 minute walk
- Watch skiers ski down to Winter Park Base from the Great Room
- Hot tub; extra large, seats 8, mood lighting, 80 Jets, cushioned headrests, ice bucket. . .
- Fireplace; the deck off of the Great Room is covered and has a Fireplace for quiet winter nights.
- Snowmelt; the driveway is heated with snowmelt technology.
- Sound System; listen to music as you gaze at the peaks of Winter Park while soaking in the hot tub or sitting by the outdoor fireplace, both areas are equipped with outdoor sound systems.
No need to venture out to the Town of Winter Park, the recreation room is fully equipped for movie or game nights.
- Theater; 46' HD flatscreen TV & surround sound theater system.
- Pool Table; 8 ft. slate & hardwood pool table.
- Poker Table; with leather reclining/swivel chairs and a premium poker set.
- Pub Table; with leather swivel stools.
- Dart Board
- Wetbar; 12 ft. granite wetbar equipped with a mini kitchen (microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher drawer, wine cooler, UC refrigerator. . .)
- Sectional; large comfortable 8 seat sectional
- Fireplace; large stone fireplace.
- Views; 3 large windows with views of Winter Park ski mountain.
- Theater; 46' HD flatscreen TV and surround sound theater system in Kitchen & Great Room.
- Views; dramatic floor to ceiling picture windows, watch people ski down to Winter Park Base from the comfort of the Great Room.
- Fireplace; large floor to ceiling rock Fireplace.
- Dining; 12 ft. custom dining table that seats 16 comfortably.
The kitchen is so equipped, you may find yourself staying in rather than eating out in the Town of Winter Park.
- Breakfast Bar; with 4 Swivel Stools.
- Theater; in ceiling surround sound.
- Dinnerware; place settings for 17, drinking glasses, pilsners, wine glasses, tea cups & saucers, coffee mugs, cereal bowls...
- Serverware; copper core pots, Calphalon non-stick frying pans, serving trays & bowls, trivets, corningware, full silicone kitchen tool set...
- Gadgets & Small Appliances; microplane, cherry/olive pitter, lemon squeezer, corn stripper, meat thermometer, baster/flavor injector, immersion blender, blender/chopper, large electric griddle, crock-pot, air popcorn popper, salad spinner, programmable coffee maker, ice cream scooper, peeler, can opener, whisk, tongs...
- Kosher Option; additional full sets of kosher cookware for kosher renters, clearly marked with red, green, and blue stickers, self cleaning ovens, kosher butcher/deli in Denver...
- Appliances; gourmet Kitchen with Sub Zero, Wolf, and Asko appliances (2 ovens, warming drawer, 2 large sinks, 6 Burner Range, professional hood, pot filler, instant hot, water filter, blue motion self closing drawers, spice pullout, tray divider...)
- Commercial grade WiFi & several direct Ethernet ports
- In-floor radiant heat
- Heated garage
- Extra large capacity washer & dryer
- Large mudroom
- Pack n' Play
- Booster seat/high chair
- Private natural sledding hill on property
Suite 1: King bed, Winter Park mountain views, private deck, walk-in closet, HD TV, large steam shower with bench, double vanity
Suite 2: King bed, Winter Park mountain views, private deck, fireplace, walk-in closet, HD TV, jetted 2 person tub, large shower with bench & rain forest shower head, double vanity, separate WC
Suite 3: Queen bed, Winter Park mountain views, private patio, 2 person tub, double vanity, separate WC
Bedroom 4: A king Bed or 2 Twin beds, Winter Park mountain views, bath shared with Recreation Room
Bedroom 5: Twin beds (6), custom bunk beds with built-in cubbies, extra height between beds for comfortable adult or teen use, extra plush mattresses, bath shared with Loft, double vanity
Loft: Queen sofa sleeper, Winter Park mountain views, plush recliner, desk with direct cable & Ethernet ports
Other: Twin air mattress
Keywords: House, Luxury, Villa, Luxury Ski Rental,
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful weekend in the mountains!
We had a wonderful girls weekend in the mountains thanks to this amazing home! Everything worked out really well and the house is beautiful. We really enjoyed the hot tub and open living room where we could all hang out together and enjoy the gorgeous views!
Gorgeous and convenient to skiing!
The house was amazing and close to the resort!
Wonderful Property and incredible views!
They stocked for every occasion, and did not disappoint for amenities. Sleeping arrangements are extremely flexible for large groups.
Spacious and well outfitted. Great location.
Property mgmt was very responsive to our minor needs. Spacious and well outfitted for our crew of 14family members. Great location.
Great house with room to play!
We had a "girls weekend" at this beautiful house in mid September. The views are breathtaking. The house accommodated all 10 of us with plenty of extra room. We cooked all our meals but one in the wonderfully appointed kitchen. Also spent a lot of time at the dining room table enjoying the view from the large floor to ceiling windows. The hot tub was very popular as well as the outdoor fireplace. Thank you Rachel for sharing your beautiful house with us! We really enjoyed all the amenities.
Had everything we needed/wanted and more
Property was beautiful and they thought of everything. Tons of extras. Would definitely recommend and stay again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Winter Break Final Payment/Cancellation Date is 90 days prior to arrival rather than 60 days for all other dates. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the rental deposit and signed vacation rental agreement. Please feel free to call or email (see contact owner tab) with any questions you may have regarding price, minimum stay, cancellation policy, amenities etc. Thank you.