This is a private in-law apartment in the lowest level of the house, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, a full kitchen and a living room with its private entrance and access to a patio...
My husband and I live upstairs you can see us as much or as little as you wish. Although pets are welcome, we would like to limit 1 pet per stay and the pet to weigh no more than 15lbs. We can always negotiate if you have more than 1 pet. Please reach out.
As host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules.
Absolutely enjoy the space but please be respectful of the environment. All noise levels must be considerate, especially at night; as this is a home in a leafy suburban setting, and we like to keep our neighboors as friends...
- The Homestay space you are booking is for four persons. If the need arrise for extra guests please consult us since we do not offer nor have the infrastructure to sleep properly an extra guest.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PARKING: parking is provided on the left side of our driveway which can hold 2 cars.
- Feel free to use the barbecue outside that is set up for our guests’ leisure use . The patio and the backyard garden is yours to use as well.
- Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- Family and friends are welcome to visit you while you stay here, However you cannot
host any party without consulting with us first.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra
cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate
event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE
- Although pets are welcome, we asked of you to keep them off the furniture which include the beds and the sitting areas since this is a community house.
- In case of an emergency and you cannot access the main door to exit the property, please follow the stairs but be advise that the door is always alarmed and it will sound to alert us of any intrusion.
- Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community not a hotel, we will appreciate if youkeep everything in good standing.