Splendid panoramic view for an exclusive holiday
Four good reasons to fall in love with this place:
• A villa with one of the most extraordinary terraces in Capri, with view over Marina Piccola and Sorrento
• A luxury and charming house built at the beginning of the 20th century
• The famous Piazzetta is just 15 min away on foot
• The pleasure of feeling at your own house, in Capri
Le Tuie is a villa dating back to the beginning of the 20th century and was completely renovated in 2004, in a Caprese style (vaulted ceilings and terraces with columns), and a splendid panoramic view from Villa Due Golfi: Marina Piccola on one side and the centre of Capri on the other side, as well as the Sorrento Peninsula, a partial view of Mount Vesuvius, and the Gulf of Naples.
Outside: the 150 sq.m panoramic terrace with flower beds has been equipped with built-in sofas, a sofa with armchairs, beach chairs, teak chairs, and two tables, offering enough seating spaces for 20 people.
Inside: there is a large living room with sofas, armchairs, antique decorations and paintings, as well as a few Chinese objects dating back to the 18th century. You will also find a kitchen and a utility/laundry room.
Bedrooms: All bedrooms boast a panoramic view and private access to the terrace. The villa can accommodate from 7 to 10 people. The villa offers:
- A master bedroom and a bathroom with Teuco shower
- A master bedroom with shower room
- A bedroom with 2 single beds, 2 pull-out beds, and a shower room
- A bedroom with a large and comfortable sofa bed for one person, a pull-out bed, and shower room
Villa Due Golfi has been renovated with hand-decorated tiles from Vietri, antique and elegant furnishing, and varied equipments. In addition, it offers a heating system, air conditioning, 4 TVs (one of which has satellite channels), a DVD player, a video recorder, a Hi-Fi audio system, Internet access, a landline, 2 fridges with freezer, a dishwasher, a washing machine. Guests can relax in the large and beautiful garden or have breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the 150 sq.m panoramic terrace. You will enjoy the agricultural products while looking at the moon, the wonderful yachts anchored in the bay of Marina Piccola, or the lights of the nearby Piazzetta.
To arrive to Villa Le Tuie from the bus station, you need to walk along a typical Caprese street with some stairs.