Sunnyside Gulf View Front Beach Road Family Condo-Quiet, Nice and Comfortable
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
This Condominium is located at family-friendly Sunnyside Beach and Tennis Condominium Resort that consists of 18 acres with 350 feet of beautiful sugar white beachfront property on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s like having your own private beach! The condominium units are located directly across US Highway 98 from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico with a lighted underground pedestrian passageway to the beach side gazebo, sitting area, and beachfront. This underground passageway is great for children, seniors, and those not caring to dodge traffic! The 350 feet of private beach ensures your privacy and open view of the beautiful Gulf - there are no buildings blocking your view or traffic congestion on this 350 feet of property - it’s private! Complex consists of 74 privately-owned, two-story units located at the quiet end of the beach. The convenience of driving right up to your front door is unbeatable - no elevators or multiple stair flights to climb when unloading your personals or groceries. Step out onto the patio and enjoy the lush green space that is unique to Sunnyside Resort! It is a great place for the children to run and play safely. Enjoy a view of the Gulf from the patio.
Member since: 2007
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Condo has 1400 sq ft, w/2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, kitchen (ice maker, stainless steel cookware, coffee maker, mixer, dinnerware, silverware, glassware, cooking & grilling utensils, toaster, charcoal grill), DVD/VHS player, Master BR-queen mattress, large closet, master bath, Second bedroom-2 beds (queen & double) with large closet, Second full bath upstairs across from BR, Living room couch converts to queen sleeper. Condo has laundry room w/washer & dryer, iron & ironing board, vacuum cleaner, telephone w/answering machine, linens furnished. Patio at entrance & back of condo. Sliding back door opens onto ground level patio facing green space & Gulf. The lush green space is available for playing, energetic children; sidewalks for strolling/exercising adults, tennis/basketball/shuffleboard courts, 2 swimming pools (adult & kid), playground for children, club house w/pool & ping pong tables available. Wireless Internet Access Available. This is a Non-Smoking & No Pets Cond...moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Rates: April & May $170;June and July and August $195; September through October $170
Winter- November 1 thru March 31- Special rates apply depending on number of months of stay. Request rates.
During June & July one night is given free so the correct rate for the week is $1399.33 though Homeaway is giving a higher rate for the week because of the 7 night minimum stay for these months.
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. Reservation deposit due at time of booking to confirm reservation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our condo is located on Hwy 98 West directly across from the Gulf. Relax on the patio and listen to the Gulf. Shopping, golfing, eating and recreation facilities are within minutes of the condo. The complex and units are spacious and roomy (1400 sq. ft.) for families to have plenty of room for relaxing and playing. We are located on the far west end of the beach, known as the quiet end and family friendly. Pier Park is located within 10 minutes with lots of shops open for street/walking shopping; movies; carnival rides for kids; lots of eating choices to fit any appetite! Water park, golfing; miniature/goofy golf courses for kids; biking; walking and zoo available in easy driving distance. Take a cruise to Shell Island, go para-sailing, rent jet skis or just rent chairs and an umbrella and relax on the beautiful blue waters of Gulf of Mexico with sand that is pure white!
Year Purchased: 2003
- Primary: +1 8506941992 leave message if no answer; will return call
- Secondary: +1 8506744242 Leave Message if no answer;will return call
- Tertiary: +1 8506941991 Leave Message if no answer;will return call
Large Free Form Swimming Pool with lots of room for everyone.Large sitting area.
Playground for active children to have fun!
Lots of green space! View from middle of courtyard facing beautiful Gulf.
Underground passage comes up in gazebo. Sitting deck-relax,visit,watch sunset.
Front entrance with curb side parking.
Spacious kitchen fully equipped with everything needed for meal preparation.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Master bath has large tiled walk in shower.
Living room with big screen television.
Loft bedroom with double bed.
Second bedroom with Queen bed.
Club house, picnic tables and shuffle board.
Sidewalk on inside of resort-safe walking area;short walk to beach from condo.
Underground passage for safety of children & seniors.Leads to gazebo and Gulf.
Short walk to beach from gazebo and sitting deck.
Kitchen and dining area.Enter kitchen from front door parking.
Patio facing courtyard and large green space.
Second bathroom upstairs.
Living room with two large recliners.
Loft bedroom, double bed.
Master Bedroom with Queen bed.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM