About the property
- Condo650 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible Bbed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
Book your SPRING/SUMMER/FALL getaway today and save $$$ at the same time!! Your family vacation should be "PRICELESS", the Rate you pay for a great place to stay "shouldn't". Contact us NOW for rate details or to book. We will accept any rental combination 3 nights or longer.
Things are booking at a fast rate. We beat all of the competition!! Staying with us will leave more in your pocket to enjoy all that Myrtle Beach has to offer!! Remember, YOUR VACATION SHOULD BE 'PRICELESS'. CONDO RENTAL SHOULDN'T.
Like most VRBO owners, we do charge an additional $200 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT that is returned to you after your departure and our inspection. Typically, our guests get this deposit within 5 business days. FOR BEST SELECTION ON YOUR PERFECT VACATION, you must inquire early!!!
Before renting from ANYONE, you should consider what others have to say about the owners and the entire “rental experience”. Be sure to read our reviews and then ask any questions that you may have.
Ours is a true 1BR unit which means that you do not have to enter or exit the condo through the bedroom - a perfect floor plan for those who sleep late or go to bed early! The bedroom features 2 new queen size beds with plenty of room to move around. There is also a 32'TV in the bedroom. We just installed a ceiling fan in the BR to add to your comfort.
We have all or most of the major appliances, small appliances, and utensils you'd need to feed your family during your stay. We replaced the standard flatware with a quality stainless steel set.
LIVING AREA HIGHLIGHTS:
The high ceilings give the area a spacious feel. Relax on the comfortable sleeper sofa while watching the new 40' Flat Panel HDTV, looking out at the ocean, reading one of the books we left for your enjoyment, or simply taking a nap. Where is the Murphy Bed?? It is actually behind the dining table. Both the murphy bed and sleeper sofa are queen size beds as well. Another ceiling fan here will help with air circulation and overall comfort during any season.
We have a wall safe for all of your smaller valuables (laptops will not fit), a washer/dryer so that you don't have to go to a central location or even off-site to do laundry, Wi-Fi so that you can stay connected wirelessly to the rest of the world, and some beach items (boogie board, sand chairs, small children toys) for you to use. Finally, we recently replaced the cheap plastic balcony furniture with a more functional wrought iron set.
The resort features a gated parking deck, 4 highspeed elevators to whisk you to your condo, multiple pools, a great lazy river, kiddie pool, hot tub, exercise room, and a good restaurant next door with very reasonable prices. Plenty of lounge chairs for you to relax on the lawn while sunbathing.
You are just minutes away from the Market Common shopping area with upscale stores and fantastic dining options. Tommy Bahama, Ann Taylor, Anthropologie are just a few of the high-end retailers. Tommy Bahama also has a cafe at Market Common. A favorite of many of our guests is the P. F. Chang's Chinese Bistro - possibly one of the nicest restaurants in Myrtle. Within 5 minutes from the airport, close to more golfing options than you can possibly play, and more restaurants than you can possibly eat at. You are also close to the new Sports Complex where you can find everything from basketball, soccer, karate, MMA, and just 'fun stuff'!! South Beach is more relaxed than other parts of Myrtle so stay with us and have the 'time of your life!'
Our goal is to always beat our competition on comparable units. A trip to Myrtle Beach, SC where fun, good food, and great times are around every corner is the perfect way to spend the summer!!
*WE PREFER WEEKLY RENTALS. However gaps in the schedule do occur and in those cases we will accept daily rentals with a three night minimum. Visit this site for SPECIALS or contact us to see if daily rentals are available when you need them.*
Keywords: Ocean Front Condominium
Randy and Brenda Kincaid
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Randy and Brenda Kincaid
Welcome to our condo in Myrtle Beach. We are located on the south end of the beach where the pace seems to be a little slower and 'laid back'. We take great pride in our customer service and work hard to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Both of us have spent our entire careers in education and treat all of our guests fairly, with compassion, and with a sincere interest in their satisfaction. Brenda loves talking to each guest before, during, and after each stay. We also desire feedback so that we can continually improve our service to you!! Contact us for a great time at Myrtle Beach!
Randy and Brenda Kincaid purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Randy and Brenda Kincaid chose Myrtle Beach
We love the location of our south end condo because it feels less hectic than other areas. We were also impressed with the design of the building. We are more interested in the beach, the ocean, and relaxing than we are the crowds. If crowds interest you, you're just a short drive away!! We'll be on the beach!
What makes this Condo unique
As stated above, we both love the water and the beach and spend most of our time there. I also participate in triathlons and running events so most mornings you'll find me out on the streets or possibly running through the nearby state park. There are so many things to do at Myrtle Beach. If you get bored, you're not looking too hard for something fun to do!! Be sure to visit Market Common. There is something there for everyone especially those who love to shop or eat!!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
great ocean views
great ocean views, clean and comfortable condo, perfect for peaceful meals on balcony watching ocean waves, very accommodating owners
Nice oceanfront condo!
This was our first VRBO and we had a wonderful experience! Condo is great - clean and plenty of room for our family! The kitchen had more than enough supplies to cook in or go out when we wanted to. The view is spectacular from the 8th floor and we really enjoyed the balcony. The resort/building is low key, nice indoor pool area with lots of options and variety for the kids. It wasn’t busy while we were there, but I’d imagine this place to be laid back in the peak months too - we will be back! Thanks to Randy and Brenda, they are kind beyond measure!
Thanks so much for your comments. We certainly look forward to your return.
Randy and Brenda
Good value and owners were very accommodating. The washer and dryer was nice to have. Good location and great ocean views. Pools were very warm yet the hot tub was not very clean. Access to beach was easy. Unit was clean, but don’t forget your toiletries and dish soap etc if you plan to cook. Unit needed minor maintenance (paint in bathroom etc.). An upgrade to the bed linens could have made a higher end impact. Outdoor patio carpet was pretty soiled with pigeon droppings and should be cleaned with each change of occupant as the balcony is a highly used space. Kitchen seemed to be fairly well stocked yet utensils are getting worn out. Bedroom seemed dark and could have benefited me with added lighting. Overall, decent unit with amazing views and good price point.
Thanks for the feedback and for the spectacular sunset pictures you sent!!
To address your points:
- We will notify the resort of the hot tub. Not sure what their maintenance schedule is but certainly anyone that uses it wants it to be clean;
- We always try to leave a "starter" amount of detergents, soaps, tissue, etc. Most of our guests have proven to be savvy shoppers who find bargains or select products that they prefer. By pricing our condo lower than our competition and not including the price we'd have to pay someone to buy the products for us, it becomes a "win-win" deal. Of course we could always offer a rate that includes stocking the "essentials".
- Our regular maintenance which includes the painting takes place during the winter months when we don't have to intrude upon our guests and disrupt their vacation;
- Outdoor patio carpet has been cleaned multiple times this year because of the reason you mentioned. Not sure why but 2017 was the worst we've had in 10 years for pigeons. The resort is also very aware of the issues and I believe have taken steps to minimize the problem. Yes, some guests are unwelcome!!!
- Bed linens and kitchen utensils are all on a rotation cycle. We are always a "cut above" anything in the standard condos but even then, items need to be replaced. This too is typically done before the first of the year.
- Not sure about the bedroom lighting. We will look into this when maintenance occurs.
Thanks again for the comments and hopefully you'll consider us again!!
Randy and Brenda
Home away from home
Always a pleasure to stay at this property!
Another perfect vacation at Grand Atlantic
We've been renting from Randy & Brenda for years now, as they are now our "go to" contact for accommodations at Myrtle Beach. In the past we've stayed in their 19th floor Grand Atlantic condo, and this year that wasn't available during my requested dates so we stayed in their 10th floor property. This condo is exactly the same with the only difference being one is on the 10th floor and the other is on the 19th. There are minor pluses/minuses with both... on the 19th floor you're probably going to have more elevator stops coming and going to your floor but on the plus side it's higher up and on the 19th floor balcony you feel like you're on top of the world! Regardless, in the future I will not hesitate one bit to stay at either the 10th or 19th floor property and here's why:
1. The condo is perfect for our family of 4. Huge living room with really nice couch and recliner. Talk about feeling "right at home". I remember the first time we stayed with Randy & Brenda, when I entered the room I said "wow!" when I saw that living room. Kitchen and bathroom are great and have everything you could possibly need. We love the bedroom and how it is separated from the hallway coming into the condo, ceiling fan and comfy beds make for great rest.. we slept great every night!
2. Grand Atlantic is a great place. Even though by staying with Randy and Brenda you likely won't interact with GA staff much if at all, the few things we did have to contact them for were great experiences and they were very nice and accommodating. The property in general is very well kept. Pools and lazy river area are very nice, too. We like the spot that GA is located too, close enough to the "busy" areas of MB so that you never have to go far for anything but it's far enough away that you feel like you're not right in the middle of all the madness.
3. Randy & Brenda are the perfect owners. This is the type of owners you're hoping to come in contact with when browsing VRBO. They set the standard for us anytime we use VRBO for any destination, and we've never come in contact with better owners. They are available to you, respond very quickly to any need you may have, and are just good people. They truly care that your stay is all you hoped it would be.
As I said before, we will not hesitate to stay here again. In fact there's no need for us to look anywhere else, this is our MB place to stay. We cannot wait to return!
Thanks so much for this review. We do work hard to provide the kind of rental space that people can enjoy and feel "right at home". Plus we want your experience with us to be like working with a member of your family. Repeat guests like yourself proves that we are at least trying to thing things right. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Place was very clean. Staff was extremely helpful and very nice!! Would definitely stay here again.
Thanks for your review. We definitely look forward to your return!!