- english, french, italian, arabic
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Il y a un patio dans limmeubles
Les enfants sont acceptés plus de 10 ans
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Les enfants moin de 10 ans ne sont pas autorisé
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Thrilled with this stay!
Loved this apartment!!!
- Spacious for Cannes. Was perfect for three people. 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms.
- Extremely clean and well maintained.
- Modern furnishings - everything seemed brand new (it very well may have been)!
- Back unit, so no street noise even though on a busy street.
- The hosts, Aicha and Ayoucha, were an amazing couple. Truly lovely, welcoming people. Ayoucha responded by text or phone call very quickly if I had questions. I arrived at 1am, and they met me at the apartment to let me in and walk me through the property. Ayoucha even carried my suitcase up the stairs the one flight to the apartment. They had croissants, butter, jam, milk, apples, tea, and coffee at the apartment for me. As the first to arrive - and as a single woman - I felt very safe.
- I stayed here alone at first and then my mother and a friend joined me. We all loved the apartment. My mother and I slept on the two twin beds (that can be converted to one big bed) in the bedroom while my friend slept on the pullout sofa in the living room. Pullout sofa was comfortable (I tried it one night).
- Air conditioning works well, and the fresh breeze with open windows was really nice.
- Ideal location for Festival de Cannes. Was able to walk to the Palais, International Village, and Marche quickly and easily. Excellent restaurants on the street and around the corner. Quick walk to the main shopping street Rue d'Antibes as well as Rue Hoche, which has great restaurants and shops. Grocery market nearby too.
- My only criticisms: 1) the bathroom connected to the bedroom could benefit from a sliding pocket door as the door opens inward, making it difficult to move around in the small space. 2) The bathroom connected to the bedroom has a different type of water system (like a boat's apparently), so it makes a very loud noise when flushing the toilet or running the water. But having the extra bathroom makes up for the annoyance! 3) Like many properties or hotels in Europe, the walls / floors seem paper thin. I could sometimes hear other people in the stairwell and in the apartment above this one very clearly unfortunately. But, as I said, this is not unusual for Europe.
To note: It's on Floor 1 - American translation: that's actually 1 flight up (i.e. the second floor).
All in all, I loved this property and would stay again and again! I almost don't want to write such a positive review because I feel like I'm letting people in on a secret spot :)
Tank you dear Elain for your sweet encouraging words......it will be a great pleasure to receive you again, again and again........
By the way, my name is "Simo" not ayoucha
SPITZENKLASSE - 5 STARS Plus
Die Wohnung liegt nur wenige Meter vom Meer entfernt in einem Wohnhaus nach hinten raus - sehr ruhig - und man bekommt von dem Trubel der Stadt nichts mit. Die zwei Klimaanlagen sorgen in den Räumen für eine ausgeglichene Temperatur auch bei großer Hitze. Die Wohnung verfügt über 2 Badezimmer, 2 Räume, einer Küche mit allen notwendigen Extras wie Geschirrspülmaschine, Microwelle und auch eine Waschmaschine mit Trockner. Die Betten sind bequem, die Einrichtung modern und stilvoll. Die Vermieter sind sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Alles in Allem BESTNOTE - 5 Sterne plus - wir kommen wieder !!! DANKE!
Merci beaucoup Mr BERGER de votre appréciation vous étiez très sympa, très gentilles.
my apartment is very close to everything, beach, restaurant, business, bar, discoteque, cinema.