- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat with a sofa bed and Eiffel Tower view!
- Family friendly apartment – children are welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 people
- 4th floor with an elevator
- 60 square meter flat with kitchen, cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- 5 minute walk to the Pont d’Alma RER (Line C) and Alma Marceau (Line 9) stations
- Close to many major Parisian attractions, including the Rue Cler, Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Invalides, Rodin Museum, Champs Elysees and more!
About the apartment:
This prestigious 60sqm apartment is located on the 4th floor of a secure residential building in the safe and calm 7th arrondissement. There is a small lift that is useful for transporting luggage or getting upstairs after a long day of sightseeing. This sleek apartment would be perfect for a family, as it offers all the comforts of home in a foreign city. If you look out the living room or kitchen windows, to your right you will see Paris’s most iconic landmark, the Eiffel Tower!
The flat features a spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is fully equipped for your stay with a 4-plate electric stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, toaster, coffee maker and teakettle. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. There is dining table and chairs for 4 off the kitchen area.
The lounge area is tastefully decorated and has a comfortable sofa, chair, coffee table, bookshelves and flat screen TV with local channels. The sofa can be pulled out to provide an additional sleeping area for two guests and extra linens are provided for this bed.
The bedroom is furnished with a comfortable queen-size bed, nightstands and bedside lamps and plenty of closet space and storage for all your belongings. The bedroom window overlooksan interior courtyard, ensuring a quiet night’s sleep. All bedding, linens and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival.
The bathroom features a walk-in shower, toilet, sink, bidet, heated towel rail and hair dryer. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for four guests. Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo and hand soap are also included to start of your stay.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning, but we provide fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll have access to a personal guidebook with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris as well as things to do!
About the 7th Arrondissement of Paris:
If you weren’t yet convinced to book from the apartment itself, just consider the property’s location steps from the Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower. At your doorstep you’ll find a huge array of restaurants, bistros, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries and much more!
Within walking distance of the apartment is the fantastic Champ de Mars, perfect for a morning jog, afternoon picnic or sunset stroll looking up at the iconic Eiffel Tower. The wonderful Invalides is also nearby, hosting one of the best history museums in the city, as well as the infamous Rodin Museum. The River Seine is also within walking distance and you can go to the Champs Elysees or Palais du Tokyo easily on foot. The Latin Quarter is a short metro ride away with sights such as La Sorbonne and the newly refurbished Pantheon. Le Marais district is also easily accessible for shopping and dining on Sunday while the rest of the city is at rest.
The nearest metro station, Alma Marceau (Line 9) is a short walk from the apartment, and makes it easy to access other areas of the capital. Just hop on the Metro to reach St Germain, the Latin Quarter, the Marais, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The RER C is also hugely helpful at getting you to Saint Michel or Gare du Nord in a flash!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you at the apartment. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 80€
- Damage Deposit. A 400€ damage deposit payment is required before arrival
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.