Exclusive destination retreat inspiring passion, connection, and renewal.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
• Located in Bear Canyon 8.5 miles East of Bozeman
• Forty-one-acre Nature Retreat adjacent to and with direct unrestricted access to the Gallatin National Forest through State land provides virtual access to thousands of forested acres to explore
• Located on the 8,500’ Mt Ellis with 4.5 miles ridge line with spectacular views of Bozeman, Absorkee, Bridger’s, and Spanish Peaks mountain ranges
• Trails, meadows, overlooks, and vistas for nature hiking, birdwatching, photography snowshoeing onsite and within 1 mile
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE (within one mile)
• New World Gulch and Bear Canyon Trail Heads
• Rock climbing at Bear Canyon Wall
BEAR CANYON OVERVIEW
Bear Canyon is one of Bozeman’s greatest treasures. Home to the area’s first ski hill, Bear Canyon is now one of the most convenient recreation sites around Bozeman. A mere eight miles from downtown, Bear Canyon offers large tracts of state and Forest Service land, miles of hiking trails, and a thriving wildlife population. New World Gulch Trail begins where the road ends, leading adventurous hikers, equestrians, and mountain bikers on a six-mile trek to Mystic Lake. The Bear Lake loop begins at the same trailhead and covers 10 miles with three mountain lakes.