Cozy Knotty Pine Lake Front Cottage(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, sleeps 4
Not Included: Towels,
Association Rules: Since our cottage is a part of a condominium association, there are rules to which all guests must adhere for all to have a safe and pleasant experience:
1) Quiet hours of 11:00p.m. - 8:00a.m. are to be observed.
2) **Vehicles, other than renters', are discouraged** No more than two vehicles per unit are to be parked near the unit in which you are staying. Additional vehicles, including trailers, are to be parked on the west end of the property, parallel to the drive on the south side of the drive, to prevent rutting.
4) No immoral or unlawful conduct, including foul language, is permitted on the property. This is a 'family' resort.
5) All trash is to be placed in the container at the entrance to the property. Please double bag all garbage.
6) Common courtesy is to be extended to all owners and guests at all times
Association Rules Continued: 7) Tents, campers or screen houses are NOT permitted at any time.
8) No vehicles are permitted beyond the drive on the east end of the property (i.e. vehicles are not permitted near the fire pit or waterfront).
9) Do not take firewood from other units. If you wish to have a fire, you must bring your own firewood.
Note: These guidelines represent only highlights from the official documents of the Northwood Bay Condo Association. Owners and guests are expected to adhere to all Association guidelines as indicated in such documents.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Member since: 2001
- 500 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One piece plastic shower stall installed in 2000 with grab bar.
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
- Pantry Items
- Boat Dock
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Sand Box
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 14 - Jun 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 18 - Oct 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Oct 15 - Nov 18, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $50
Weeks are Sunday-Sunday
From $450 per week off season, $800 per week in season.
Minimum off season rental $180/ 3 weekdays.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: My wife and I are now retired from our main work. I continue to work during tax season and have been doing taxes since 2000. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and Businessman and my wife is a Teacher.
Why the Owner Chose Houghton Lake, MI, USA:
Property had previously been owned by my wife's cousin. Houghton Lake in this area allows shorter docks, sandy bottom swim area, and reasonable close to most things.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Early morning look at the cottage!
Proximity to the lake, and sandbox in front of cottage.
The enclosed porch- a place of refuge when you can't be outside!
TV, DVD, Cable, Games, Books!
Small kitchen with all necessary appliances and cooking tools!
Master Bedroom with double bed and linens!
The bathroom with newer plastic shower!
The association dock!
The association frontage!
The parking, each cottage has a maximum of 2 cars.
New roof (2015) on cottage.
Morning sunrise on the North Bay of Houghton Lake!
Separate Enclosed Porch
Living Room with Porch beyond love seat
Sink with garbage disposal and appliances!
Second Bedroom with 2 twin beds and linens!
Early morning calm in the North Bay!
The auger for boat mooring!
Steps down from dock to sandy bottom, only 2-3 ft deep.
Sea wall and dock!
The cottage, straight ahead, from the drive!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.