Kihei Garden Estates - Are You Ready to Wake up in Maui? Close to Everything!(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
We are very proud to offer you our 2 bedroom Maui condo located in quiet Kihei Garden Estates. Kihei Gardens is a small complex with tropical gardens including plumeria, banana and mango trees. The center of the complex is a beautiful tiled pool, spa, shower, outdoor kitchen and BBQ Pavilion for your enjoyment.
Please visit our personal website listed below for additional photos of Kihei Garden Estates, our condo, the incredible island of Maui and many helpful links.....
Kihei Garden Estates is located about 10 miles from the Kahului Airport and is across the street from Kihei Beach (E. Lipoa Street) in South Maui. We are just a short walk from our front door to putting your toes in the sand! Enjoy morning walks on the beach and you will not want to miss the evening sunsets on the beach..... Each sunrise and sunset on Maui is breathtaking and something to remember! We are also within a quick drive to all the famous South Maui beaches you will not want to miss exploring.
Our condo is an end unit with a private staircase offering extra privacy. We also have a beautiful private lanai overlooking the pool and tropical gardens with Haleakala Mountain in the backdrop. Enjoy your morning breakfast over the gardens or watching the stars at night with beautiful lighted palm trees.
We offer affordable accommodations in a convenient location. Perfect for singles, couples or families. Walk to the beach, shops, supermarket, restaurants, entertainment, fast food and much more.
We hope you will contact us soon to help make your Maui travel the best it can be with memories to last a lifetime!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE LISTED BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AND DETAILS.
Are you ready to WAKE UP IN MAUI?
Rob and Sherie
Wake Up In Maui Vacation Rentals
MAUI NO KA'OI!
Keywords: Condominium, Maui, Kihei, Kihei Garden Estates, Vacation
- On floor 2
- 850 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin Beds (2) Twin beds in second bedroom, Sleeper Sofa (1) Queen Pillow top sleeper sofa. All bedrooms feature windows island style Jalousie windows that open to experience full island breezes, mirrored closet doors, furniture for storing clothes and ceiling fans. Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Beautiful brand new large walk-in professionally tiled shower with stone shower floor, tile planking floor, mirrored full vanity all done in natural earth colors to compliment the beauty of Maui's natural colors. Vanity includes open drawers to store your toiletries and includes a hairdryer for your convenience. ...moreless
- Nicely appointed beach-style condo with many return visitors. End unit with private stairs and lanai overlooking the pool and tropical gardens. Second floor condos offers wonderful garden and mountain views with lovely trade wind breezes through the condo. Steps to the sand and ocean and every popular South Maui beach. Our condo is centrally located in the heart of Kihei close to everything the island has to offer. Whether this is your first or you are a frequent visitor to Maui, we would love to share our island home with you and make your Maui stay the best it can be for you. Please feel free to contact us anytime with your questions or travel inquiries. Blessings and much Aloha, Sherie and Rob Hawaii Tax ID: TA-075-563-8272-01, GE-0755638272-01...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Walk to sunsets on the beach, fast food, restaurants, supermarket, post office, craft fair, farmers market (Saturday mornings), scooter rentals, nail salons, beach equipment rentals and so much more....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Indoor dining table and chairs, kitchen bar with two bar stools and outside dining table and chairs on the private lanai overlooking the pool and gardens. Rope lighting surrounds lanai for evenings....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Living room features a queen sleeper sofa, large sliding glass door with beautiful mountain and tropical garden views. Also features island jalousie windows. Flat panel TV/DVD player and stereo. ...moreless
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Beautiful full kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals. Kitchen features Kraftmade natural wood cabinets, granite tiled counter tops, full appliances, stainless sink and ceiling fan....moreless
Full covered outdoor kitchen and 2 gas BBQ's for your enjoyment. Covered area with seating for up to 25. Outdoor kitchen includes refrigerator, stove, range, microwave and sink with running water. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
Lanai / Gazebo:
Private lanai with view of pool, mountain and tropical gardens. Outdoor dining table with 4 chairs and 2 side chairs and outdoor lighting. Outdoor dining and relaxing on the lanai is the best!...moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
Beautiful full tile bottom pool and jetted hot tub. Pool area features outdoor shower, dining area, full outdoor kitchen, 2 gas BBQ grills, drinking fountain and a public restroom. 9 a.m. - 10 p.m....moreless
- Heated Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 7 Nights or Longer
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Summer - 7 Nights or Longer
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Low Season 7 Nights or Longer
Sep 1 - Dec 15, 2017
4 night min stay
Holiday Season 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
High Season 2018
Jan 6 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning Fee $115 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rates do not include 13.42% Hawaii Accommodation Taxes. $10 additional per night charge for stays less than 7 nights. $25.00 extra laundry charge for more than 4 guests. Monthly rates also available upon request.
Rates subject to change until confirmed. 3-4% Processing Fee if you choose to pay by Credit Card with PayPal.
Check-In Time is 3:00 p.m. - Check-Out Time is 11:00 a.m.
• A 1/2 day rental charge is required to guarantee a late check-out. Late check-outs available when schedule permits. Please contact us in advance if you need a late check-out.
• A $200 deposit is required to hold/confirm your reservation dates. Final reservation payment due 60 days prior to travel. Reservations booked within 60 days of travel, full payment is required to secure reservation.
• Additional charge for extra persons over stated occupancy.
• The $250 Refundable Damage/Extra Cleaning Deposit is held as security and will be returned within 14 days after departure. Upon departure the condo will be checked by our on island representative and cleaners. Deposit or portion of it is retained only if any damage has occurred, extra cleaning is required or items are missing from the unit - normal wear and tear excluded.
• All rates and taxes are subject to change. Please make checks payable to Rob or Sherie Williams.
• Please let us know if you have any questions about our policies, departure cleaning or laundry.
In the event you need to cancel your reservation, we ask that you contact us as far in advance of your travel dates as possible. For a deposit refund, less a $100.00 booking fee, cancellation is required 60 days or more prior to arrival date. For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. Every attempt will be made to re-book the condo because we settle for nothing less than satisfied clients. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rated refund will be issued.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Haleakala National Park, Waterfalls, Luaus, Maui Ocean Center, Pampering Spas are all nearby. Unlimited sunrises and sunsets! Our complex is located in a perfect location to enjoy the endless beaches, Hawaiian Culture, hiking, boating, snorkeling, diving, sightseeing or relaxing and doing nothing at all. The beauty of Maui is you can make your stay as active or laid-back as you would want! This is your time to make your own fabulous Maui experiences to last a lifetime.
Please contact us at wakeupinmaui.com for additional information. Mahalo! Sherie and Rob
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Aloha, We are Rob and Sherie and we grew up and met in Huntington Beach, California. We moved away from the beach to raise a family, but never lost of love for the beach and the ocean. We visited Maui 12 years ago and fell in love with the island! The following year we were blessed to purchase our own peace of paradise in Kihei, Maui at Kihei Garden Estates. We have been sharing our home with guests for over 11 years now and it brings us great delight to have guests return year after year and share with us their priceless Maui adventures. Our family has been very blessed to literally grow up part time on Maui and we have made so many priceless memories as a family.
Why the Owner Chose Kihei, HI, USA:
We loved the feel of this small complex and enjoy being able to walk to the beach from our front door to wake up with the sunrise or say aloha to another sunset. We have visited many developments in Maui and we have not found one that has the lush full gardens and quiet feel of this special place. The complex grounds has full time staff to keep the pool, gardens and common areas clean and beautifully maintained. We love the extra privacy we have on our end unit lanai overlooking the pool, gardens and with views of Haleakala Mountain. We love dining outside on the lanai or just watching the stars in the evening. The condo is positioned to receive lovely trade winds which flow thru the condo with the windows open from the living room to the bedrooms. We purchased this property because it felt like home to us!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
What makes our place unique? Most all of our previous guests tell us our place feels like home to them! We have many guests who call our place "their place" and nothing makes us happier. We love the central location of Kihei, the most sunny days on island and being able to walk to Azeka's shopping center for food, shopping, entertainment and anything else we may need. We have had the same on-island representative for 13 years who is available to assist you during your stay on Maui. This is a personal touch unique to vacation rentals. Our condo is well maintained and professionally cleaned after each guest visit. We work hard to keep our Maui home affordable for just one person traveling alone or an entire family. Mahalo!
- Primary: (530) 244-7545 (California, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Waking Up In Maui - Priceless
Fully equipped bright kitchen
Outdoor view looking towards condo
Full outdoor kitchen with 2 Gas Grills available for outdoor cooking & dining
Hot Tub at sunset
Second bedroom window
Master bedroom windows
Master bedroom vanity/dressing table with lighted and magnified makeup mirror
Drop leaf dining table and chairs. Entertainment center with TV/DVD/Stereo
Oversized sliding door with views of lanai, lush gardens and Haleakala Mountain
Another beautiful Sunet
Private Lanai Overlooking Pool, Spa, BBQ Pavilion and Tropical Gardens
Big Beach (Makena) wave!
Sparking clean pool complete with custom tiled whale
Beautiful tiled pool at sunset
Second Bedroom with two windows for views and breeze
Beautiful new professionally tiled walk-in shower and bathroom
Master bedroom, Queen bed
Lanai with garden view for outdoor dining. Rope lights set the tone for views
The best sunsets are always just around the corner at the beach
Sunrise view from our lanai
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.