Our home is light and airy, with a contemporary uncluttered, comfortable feel. Our pool, spa and sundeck is an ideal place to relax at the end of a hard day in the parks before turning your thoughts to cooking up a great meal on the BBQ.
And there is no fighting over who gets the master suite, there are two king bedrooms! The further 2 bedrooms have their own private bathrooms too. All bedrooms have TV, DVD/CD player's, hairdryers and all bedding and towels are provided.
Fully air conditioned the home has free wi fi access and local telephone calls.
The fitted kitchen comes complete with alL the gizmos you need to whip up a gourmet meal and plenty of utensils, crockery and glassware. The kitchen has a breakfast bar with high stool seating and a breakfast area.
The dining room, off the kitchen, is stylish and will seat 10 comfortably.
The spacious living area has a 42' TV /CD/DVD.
Sliding doors lead onto the pool area with outdoor eating area and poolside loungers and a safety fence for the little ones.
The ground floor master bedroom has access to the pool area, a king size bed, walk in closet and luxurious bathroom with a walk- in shower, jacuzzi bath and double vanity basins. Also on the ground floor is the fully equipped laundry room and a powder bathroom.
The open staircase leads to an impressive gallery landing, with access to a further master king bedroom, elegant en-suite and large walk in closet, its own balcony with panoramic views over the golf course.
Additionally, there is a queen bedroom and a twin bedroom with full beds and both with private en suite bathrooms.
The games room and living area has sliding doors on to the large balcony. Equipped with a full size pool table, comfortable sofas, a bar, and 42' TV DVD/CD with surround sound, perfect for late night movies!
• 2 master king bedrooms with large en-suit bathrooms and luxury jacuzzi baths
• 1 queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 1 further bedroom with 2 full size beds and en-suite bathroom
• Sleeps 8 very comfortably!
• Open plan contemporary living room area
• Formal dining room with seating for 8
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite worktops, range of appliances and breakfast bar seating
• Games room with pool table, bar and 42' Plasma HDTV with surround sound.
• Fantastic views over the 4th green on the Tom Watson course
• Swimming pool and spa
• Large balcony overlooking the golf course and preserve behind
• Free Wi-Fi and free USA calls
• Bedroom 1 (Downstairs) - this spacious master has access to the lanai and pool area. It has a king size bed, walk in closet and luxurious en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, jacuzzi bath and double vanity basins.
• Bedroom 2 (Upstairs) - Master bedroom with king bed, elegant en-suite and large walk in closet, balcony with panoramic views over the golf course.
• Bedroom 3 (Upstairs) - Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Bedroom 4 (Upstairs) - Twin bedroom with two full beds and en-suite bathroom
• All linens and towels provided
• Spacious luxury contemporary living area
• High specification open plan kitchen
• Large 42' HDTV and DVD player
• Sliding patio doors lead onto the lanai pool area with further outdoor eating area and poolside loungers
• Protective pool safely fence
• Formal dining area with seating for up to 8 persons
• Opens into the kitchen area and main hall
• Contemporary, stylish furnishings
• Games room with sliding doors onto a large balcony with panoramic view of the Tom Watson gold course. The games room is equipped with a full size pool table, comfortable sofas, a wet bar, and a 42' plasma TV DVD/CD with surround sound
• Custom swimming pool with spa
• Large outdoor space overlooking the golf course
• Comfortable pool furniture
• Outdoor dining area with seating for 8
• Pool towels provided
• Outdoor bathroom
Purpose built laundry Room
• Large capacity Washer and Dryer (Downstairs)
• Ironing board and Iron
Children's Equipment available on request
• Full size crib
• High chair
• Pack n play
A relaxing, comfortable home. An ideal base from which to explore the delights of Florida. We would welcome you as our guests.