House (4 ppl.): star-vaulted ceilings, 1 bathroom, terrace, Gallipoli 10 min
About Serena Laterza
Always available and polite in our relationship with our guests
Serena Laterza purchased this House in 2014
Why Serena Laterza chose Parabita
Because it is nice, evocative, and ideal for a dream holiday!
What makes this House unique
The assets of this small house are its star-vaulted ceilings and the fact it is set in the heart of a fantastic old town.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
House set in the heart of the quiet old town of a very touristic village, which is set in a strategic position just a few kilometres away from the sea (Gallipoli, Lido Pizzo, etc.). All its main services are at walking distance: restaurants, churches, supermarkets, various clothes/mobile shops. Parabita offers many cultural activities, especially in summer: open-air theatre and cinema (at the Piazza Umberto I, a few metres from the house), as well as events on all village squares. This recently renovated (2014) house is equipped with all services (air conditioning, washing machine, oven, brand-new kitchen). Free is parking available near the property. Its proximity to Gallipoli (12 km) and Lecce (40 km) makes Parabita a strategic and not too expensive location, away from the summer chaos. Do not forget the enchanting Basilica Minore Madonna della Coltura, which attracts many tourists from all over the region.
The coordinates for reaching Parabita (in Lecce) are as follows:
- in decimal degrees: latitude: 40.0480; longitude: 18.1267
- in degrees minutes seconds: latitude: 40° 02' 52.80' N; longitude: 18° 07' 36.80' E.
Despite being a small town, Parabita features various monuments, such as the Angevin Castle of the 15th century, the Madonna della Coltura cathedral, the historical site of Veneri etc. In summary, Parabita is art, sun, nature, and beauty.
How to reach Parabita by plane: Brindisi-Casale airport, 90 km from Parabita.
Reaching Parabita via motorway:
- At Bari Nord, exit from the A14 Adriatica motorway and follow the directions to Brindisi and Lecce on the E55 (Strada Statale 16, 379 and 613)
- In Taranto, follow the S.S. 7 Appia until you reach Brindisi. Then take the S.S. 379 and 613 until you reach Lecce
- In Lecce, take higway Ovest (‘West’) towards Gallipoli and follow the S.S. 101
- In Gallipoli, exit at the junction Alezio - Parabita - Hospital (S.P. 361 former 459). When you arrive in Alezio, turn right and continue on the S.P. 361 Gallipoli-Maglie to arrive after 5 km in Parabita.
Reaching Parabita by train:
Arrivals and departures are always at the FF.SS. Station of Lecce, since this town is the last stop of all trains - both those of the Ferrovie dello Stato and those of the Ferrovie Sud-Est – coming from the north, middle, and south. Parabita is accessible via the Ferrovie Sud-Est and is reachable through the Lecce-Gagliano (via Novoli) itinerary. For specific timetables, call the telephone exchange of Ferrovie Sud-Est or Ferrovie dello Stato of Lecce.