About the property
- Apartment1292 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (Sleeps 5 adults / 4 adults + 2 kids))
This incredible apartment is located in middle of “Le Marais”, at very close from of “Center Pompidou”, the modern art museum, les halles , the famous BHV department store as well a the nice shops of La rue des Francs Bourgeois. In le Marias you will find pedestrian streets surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops. The furniture was recently changed in the living room and some bedrooms to bring the apartment to its best level.
All rooms have direct access to a bathroom. A wide 150 feet² terrace equipped with table and chairs is directly linked to the master bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. Ancient wooden beams divide the living room in 2 areas, the lounge and the dining area where the table may easily sit 8 guests. The floor is traditional oak floor, furniture is ancient wooden furniture, and nice golden frame mirrors bring a unique charm.
The apartment offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge living room, and an equipped kitchen :
• The living room receives sun light from both sides through 2 tall traditional windows and a sliding bay window. The bay window opens on the terrace. On the other side, one have a nice view over beautiful French style stone buildings and a suspended garden. Furniture is traditional French style, in the blue grey colors. The chimney and its mirror as well as the chandeliers give it an exclusive touch.
• The master bedroom is large and comfortable. It offers a king size bed and a wardrobe. Its wall size bay window also opens on the terrace. It is linked to a bathroom with bath with shower. A moveable aircond is supplied in this room.
• The 2nd bedroom has 2 single bed, a large window and its own private bathroom with shower.
• The 3rd bedroom has a queen size double bed. It is nicely decorated with ancient furniture and paintings. Bedroom is also linked to the bathroom of the master bedroom.
• Kitchen is fully equipped (washer dryer, dish washer, microwave, oven ….). It contains a nice wooden kitchen table and also open on the terrace.
• Extra toilets are located close to the living room.
Located in a calm and safe street, 1 mn walking distance from the Museum of Modern Art (Beaubourg), it is surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops.
For information : As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and australia are generaly free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones to specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators. The apt is located two flights of stair from the ground, a large staircase. Finally, the apartment has a heat pump installed that helps temperature to stay around the 20°C mark.
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is few walking distance. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, Iles Saint Louis, Montmartre, using at will the following subway stations: Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
What makes this Apartment unique
Very central, unique charm with the wooden beams, 3 bedrooms, terrace, high quality
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Beautiful apartment in perfect location
We had the pleasure of staying here for 5 days in April, 2018. The apartment was beautifully furnished and well-appointed. It is located in a lovely historic district within easy walking distance of many must-see spots. The surrounding neighborhood has many options for dining out and entertainment. The street in front of the building is for pedestrians, so there was not a lot of traffic noise. The apartment is on the second floor, so occasionally you could hear people below, but with fans going it was not a disturbance. It is an old building - no elevator, entryway is very basic -- but the apartment is wonderful.
Beautiful apartment as advertised!
Enchanting, beautifully appointed apartment! Comfortable beds and furniture. Fully stocked kitchen. Great design and lighting! Nice bathrooms. Easy to check in. We loved the location with amazing shops and restaurants all around - as well as metro and bus station. Right adjacent to the gorgeous La Tour St. Jacques, so you can use that as a landmark as you walk around and get oriented. Wonderful cooking school across the street. Everything in the apartment was in good shape. We were there for just 4 nights so we didn't use all of the amenities, but it was so nice to have the washer and dryer just in case. If you're a light sleeper and not used to being in a large city you may want to use a noise machine at night because the street noise can be loud. The steps are a little tricky so be patient getting your luggage upstairs.
Lovely time in Paris. Beautiful apartment. Perfect
We recently stayed at the apartment for our family vacation. The apartment was clean, well appointed, comfortable, and had every convenience you could possibly need. Everything was nicely thought out! The apartment was in a great area, close to shops, restaurants, and the metro. Also, it was very easy to communicate with the managers. I would highly recommend this apartment!
We truly enjoyed our time in this apartment in Paris. It was a lovely space and we loved the area so very much. We had easy access to a nice market and a great bakery (plus many great restaurants and ice cream shops) where we got baked goods each morning for our children. The apartment was spacious, clean and very well appointed and charming. Our kids loved retreating to their "rooms" after long days of playing tourist. The outdoor back patio was a rare treat, too. The bathrooms were updated and worked well given the size of our party (3 adults/3 children). We would re-book in a minute. Miriam, the on-site property manager, was lovely too - she met us and made sure we understood all the workings of the apartment which was very helpful. You will feel like an authentic Parisian in this lovely home!
Great apartment, great location
Our family of 6 had a great stay here. The apartment fit us comfortably and had all of the amenities we needed. The pictures accurately depicted the apartment and the beds were comfortable. It was even quiet at night given it's location, which is perfectly situated... lots of places to eat and shop nearby, trains are close and it is within walking distance to Notre Dame and The Louvre. Miriam was super helpful. There was some construction going on on the stair- and entryway, but it wasn't troublesome.
Clean, light and bright. Feels like old Paris!
The apartment was large and felt spacious with tall ceilings. The bedrooms were large and had lots of storage. Then kitchen had everything you might need, plus more. Many large windows look out onto pedestrian street or courtyard. The location is ideal! A block from the metro and right in the heart of a fun neighborhood. Management company was easy to work with, no problems whatsoever. This is a second floor walk-up: no elevator.
The location is very central. Notre dame is 2 mn walk, the Louvre 5 mn, all interesting places in Paris are within 10 mn of cab or subway
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. -Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail. - The quote is for 4 guests: a 30€/day/extra guest fee will be required for additional guests. It is capped to a max of 250 €/stay. Unfortunately, the site system does not enable capping the extra guest fee.