This incredible apartment is located in middle of “Le Marais”, at very close from of “Center Pompidou”, the modern art museum, les halles , the famous BHV department store as well a the nice shops of La rue des Francs Bourgeois. In le Marias you will find pedestrian streets surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops. The furniture was recently changed in the living room and some bedrooms to bring the apartment to its best level.
All rooms have direct access to a bathroom. A wide 150 feet² terrace equipped with table and chairs is directly linked to the master bedroom, the kitchen and the living room. Ancient wooden beams divide the living room in 2 areas, the lounge and the dining area where the table may easily sit 8 guests. The floor is traditional oak floor, furniture is ancient wooden furniture, and nice golden frame mirrors bring a unique charm.
The apartment offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge living room, and an equipped kitchen :
• The living room receives sun light from both sides through 2 tall traditional windows and a sliding bay window. The bay window opens on the terrace. On the other side, one have a nice view over beautiful French style stone buildings and a suspended garden. Furniture is traditional French style, in the blue grey colors. The chimney and its mirror as well as the chandeliers give it an exclusive touch.
• The master bedroom is large and comfortable. It offers a king size bed and a wardrobe. Its wall size bay window also opens on the terrace. It is linked to a bathroom with bath with shower. A moveable aircond is supplied in this room.
• The 2nd bedroom has 2 single bed, a large window and its own private bathroom with shower.
• The 3rd bedroom has a queen size double bed. It is nicely decorated with ancient furniture and paintings. Bedroom is also linked to the bathroom of the master bedroom.
• Kitchen is fully equipped (washer dryer, dish washer, microwave, oven ….). It contains a nice wooden kitchen table and also open on the terrace.
• Extra toilets are located close to the living room.
Located in a calm and safe street, 1 mn walking distance from the Museum of Modern Art (Beaubourg), it is surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops.
For information : As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and australia are generaly free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. More over, calls to cell phones to specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators. The apt is located two flights of stair from the ground, a large staircase. Finally, the apartment has a heat pump installed that helps temperature to stay around the 20°C mark.
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is few walking distance. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, Iles Saint Louis, Montmartre, using at will the following subway stations: Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles.