Renovated, modern loft apartment in a 1920 firehouse close to the river
Christy & Avery Brennand
About Christy & Avery Brennand
We're Christy and Avery. We love Chattanooga for so many reasons— outdoor activities, the river, music, hiking, kayaking, small-town feel, with great farm-to-table culture, excellent coffee shops, and great people. We also love sharing our 1920 Firehouse Loft Apartment with visitors— and will be more than happy to offer guidance as you explore our great town. Let us know what you like to do, and we'll try to point you in the right direction!
Christy & Avery Brennand purchased this Apartment in 2015
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The loft gives you easy access to:
- The Hunter Museum and the Bluffview Arts District
- The Tennessee Aquarium
- The Tennessee river for paddle boarding and kayaking
- Many, many trailheads for hiking and mountain biking
- Great spots for rock climbing
- And of course, Rock City and Ruby Falls are nearby