Happy, Spacious, Upgraded Tahoe Home~Can Walk to Sunnyside!!(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 13-15)
Queen, Bunk (double, twin) (master bedroom)
Bunk (2 twins), twin
Bunk (double, twin), twin, trundle bed
Double Sofa Bed (living room)
The location of the home is hard to beat. A tenant can walk to Sunnyside Restaurant, Fire Sign Cafe, the private Tahoe Park beach (pier, lawn, picnic tables, BBQ, etc.), and other conveniences. Visitors also have easy access the bike path to Tahoe City (2 miles away), hiking trails along Ward Creek, as well simple access to the backside of Alpine.
Our home sleeps upward to 15 people comfortably, has a large kitchen and family room (with a great fireplace and dart board) and a bi-level deck out back with a 10-person Jacuzzi. We supply all linens, plates, cutlery etc., so all major domestic requirements are taken care of for you.
We recently did major upgrades to the house, so everything is in the best of conditions.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This spacious Tahoe home offers visitors both the solace of mountain tranquility while still benefiting from walking distance to Sunnyside and the proximity to town. The home has been upgraded and features new floors, rock fireplace, knotty pine accents, oversized hot tub, wireless high speed internet, separate laundry room, and bountiful treescape. The home has warm furniture accents that make visitors feel at home, yet on vacation in the mountains. The bedding configuration in the home is as follows: Queen, Bunk (double, twin) (master bedroom) Bunk (2 twins), twin Bunk (double, twin), twin, trundle bed Double Sofa Bed (living room) The location of the home is hard to beat. A tenant can walk to Sunnyside Restaurant, Fire Sign Cafe, the private Tahoe Park beach (pier, lawn, picnic tables, bbq, etc.), and other conveniences. Visitors also have easy access the bike path to Tahoe City (2 miles away), hiking trails along Ward Creek, as well simple access to the backside of Alpine....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Standard Rate ........... $299/night Holidays & High Season .. $349/night Discounts for a week's stay!! $100 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 72 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Front view of home
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 50%
- Calendar last updated 01/12/2011
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.